Jealous old Thai man shoots lover dead as she sleeps next to granddaughter, aged 9

rooster59

Jealous old Thai man shoots lover dead as she sleeps next to granddaughter, aged 9

news14.jpg

Image: Sanook

A 73 year old Thai man in Korat shot his 53 year old lover dead at her house while she slept next to her nine year old granddaughter in the early hours of Friday.

It was first thought in press reports that the woman - named as Patsara - had been slashed to death by a knife to the face. A police hunt was mounted by Sisuk police in Nakorn Ratchasima. 

Soon a suspect was found nearby. Sot, aged 73, was in the process of fleeing the area in his pick-up when officers arrived.

At first he denied any involvement but there were inconsistentcies in his story. Interrogation pressure eventually led to a full admission.

Sot told investigators that he had been carrying on a secret affair with Patsara when her husband was away working in Bangkok.

It had been going on for two years until her affections for him cooled. 

He suspected that she had got a new younger man and on Friday he went to park some distance from her house to try to ascertain if she was with a young man.

She wasn't, but he said he was so jealous about her that he went back to his pick-up, got a gun and returned to the house to shoot her in the face.

It all happened in front of the victim's nine year old granddaughter.

Police were yesterday preparing for a reenactment and processing the case. 

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-09

13 minutes ago, tracker1 said:

Grand daughter possibly traumatised for life ! a**ehole !

or maybe sees it as the norm as portrayed on the daily ration of "trash tv"

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

Seems like the age for adulthood is greater than 73. I always thought it 50 but obviously i was wrong

Hm,..You must be meaning Thai adulthood !?

• Like 1

She wasn't, but he said he was so jealous about her that he went back to his pick-up, got a gun and returned to the house to shoot her in the face.

Disgusting old fart! He screwed a married woman, but she wasn't allowed to have sex with another man? Thainess pure springs to mind.

Edited by jenny2017

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Police were yesterday preparing for a reenactment

Why would the police have a re-enactment of something so tragic as that? They must be as sick in the head as he was.

Why do I get the feeling they get some perverted pleasure out of these re-enactments? Rhetorical question.

what the hell is going on in this country with the thai male ego, we are getting these sad reports every day., funny we dont get reports of the female sex murdering the male, even at 73 this pos has not grown up.and the guy who waited 10 years for revenge, i dont think things will ever change here

2 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

what the hell is going on in this country with the thai male ego, we are getting these sad reports every day., funny we dont get reports of the female sex murdering the male, even at 73 this pos has not grown up.and the guy who waited 10 years for revenge, i dont think things will ever change here

It has always been the same if you have not noticed than you are deluding yourself.

I have a friend who served here in the 60's-they were slaughtering each other with machetes even then.

• Like 1