EXCLUSIVE: Cameroon man in Thailand: My life has been wrecked by false rape accusation

46 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

Easy. When the police or coroner investigate after a claim was made, they always have to investigate completely - the man, his claims and proofs and the woman, her claims and proofs. Sometimes it will be easy, sometimes not.

After that it would be clear from the beginning whom to to accuse.

Because they have to do with one of two crimes: Rape or false accusing.

For the woman the event is over, if she has been raped. Cannot be undone. The man is in danger for a big undeserved suffering if he is innocent - and that could be prevented.

Women deserve to be protected, but with this goes responsibility. Men have to be protected, too.

A good friend of mine who had married a Filipino he'd met on a holiday went through hell because of her lies. They were married and the woman accused him of rape in their aeeh (his) own house.

A court order then didn't allow my friend to come closer as five meters to her. I know that my friend wasn't a liar and I know the full and true story.

She also had two other guys she had sex with. Photos were made when she "visited" her gigs and the court then finally believed my friend.

It can destroy somebody's reputation within one day, but it takes years to build it up. 

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

Easy. When the police or coroner investigate after a claim was made, they always have to investigate completely - the man, his claims and proofs and the woman, her claims and proofs. Sometimes it will be easy, sometimes not.

After that it would be clear from the beginning whom to to accuse.

Because they have to do with one of two crimes: Rape or false accusing.

For the woman the event is over, if she has been raped. Cannot be undone. The man is in danger for a big undeserved suffering if he is innocent - and that could be prevented.

Women deserve to be protected, but with this goes responsibility. Men have to be protected, too.

We only learn of the accused name once they have been charged, hundreds of men are falsely accused of rape but after the accusation the event is over, they are hardly ever arrested and very rarely charged.  The British Home Office did a study on rape, in the year that they studied 2 men were charged with rape on which turned out to be a false allegation, both of those cases resulted in the false accuser being charged with perverting the course of justice.

There were 216 cases classified as false allegations: as a proportion of all 2,643 cases reported to the police this amounts to 8 percent; as a proportion of the 1,817 cases not proceeding beyond the police stage it is 12 per cent (see Table 4.2). In only six of these cases was there evidence of anyone being arrested, and in only two cases were charges laid, although there were at least 39 named suspects. Six advice files were submitted to CPS, with respect to possible charges being laid against the complainant for perverting the course of justice, and two were charged. Interestingly, most cases in this category had a forensic examination (82%, n=178), whilst far fewer made a formal statement to the police (58%, n=126), suggesting that this is a critical stage for the admission or designation of allegations as false.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20100408125722/http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs05/hors293.pdf

From the initial post:  "... called for women who file false rape claims to be severely punished".

I totally agree with this person.

Society has allowed false charge accusers, especially by law enforcement personnel, to get away with this for way too long.

A great example of this is the "metoo" movement.

When you look at the "metoo" movement, there ARE legitimate complaints and those crimes against people should be addressed. 

However, scam artists and spiteful people have jumped on board to the point of "ridiculousness".

False charge accusers have been able to accuse people with impunity.

Because of that impunity, it both ruins lives and weakens the empathy for claims that are legit.

On a global level, false charge accusers, in both this and other areas, should face SEVERE charges.

One or two public executions for  "false charge accusation"  convictions would send a message that needs to be sent.

18 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

To compensate him would be something that I'd reckon as well.

If you really lose everything because a woman was falsely accusing you of rape, there should be more done to her than a slap on the wrist.

I guess that's why sitting in Thai jail counts as two days in other countries.

You also think a man accused of rape that the prosecution does not believe will get a conviction against yet also do not discredit the statement of the accuser should be made to compensate their rapist?  On what grounds?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I share the opinion of law makers the world over.

pathological lying through your teeth,

you claim law makers the world over think i need a psychiatrist,

but you are just projecting.

hint, they have no idea who i am, and you have no idea who they are

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Might be worth considering that this is only one side of the story being given now.

Original news report on the incident is here 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327932

She said the two men raped her and she later was able to push them off the bed and ran out of the room before alerting police at about 5am.

yep, the heavy weight champion in brazilian jiu jitsu has a fairly good chance

of kicking the two men out of bed in a 1 vs 2 fight,

so it follows then that this woman had equal chance as the heavy weight BJJ champion

14 minutes ago, poanoi said:

pathological lying through your teeth,

you claim law makers the world over think i need a psychiatrist,

but you are just projecting.

hint, they have no idea who i am, and you have no idea who they are

Funny, I mean my opinion on how to treat people who have presented an allegation that does not result in a charge being laid.

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Funny, I mean my opinion on how to treat people who have presented an allegation that does not result in a charge being laid.

thing is, you are projecting, and you are delusional

On 6/9/2018 at 1:38 PM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He came to Thailand in 2012 on a tourist visa and later changed this to a student visa with the help of a Thai school. He told Thaivisa that he cannot speak Thai.

Working in Thailand illegally since 2012. ... What kind of "work"?  I wonder.

Student visa from a Thai school in order to learn Thai ..... Unable to speak Thai.

A woman may or may not have been raped by him.

Farcical :coffee1:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, poanoi said:

thing is, you are projecting, and you are delusional

Lets just stick to the basic facts, nowhere other than a couple of the most extreme Islamic states is ever going to punish rape victims just because the prosecution couldn't get a conviction.

41 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Working in Thailand illegally since 2012. ... What kind of "work"?  I wonder.

Student visa from a Thai school in order to learn Thai ..... Unable to speak Thai.

A woman may or may not have been raped by him.

Farcical :coffee1:

Yes your abject speculation is farcical.

• Confused 1

On 6/9/2018 at 3:36 AM, jenny2017 said:

He came to Thailand in 2012 on a tourist visa and later changed this to a student visa with the help of a Thai school. He told Thaivisa that he cannot speak Thai.

On October 6th 2016 he went with his friend Patrick (assumed name) for some drinks in Khao San Road where they met the Swedish woman. She went to the ATM to get money and was even buying the men drinks.

2012 on a tourist visa, then changed into a student visa. but still, now he can't speak Thai. From where did he get his visas for the following years and on what did he live in Thailand?

Did he become a teacher, or did he sell something that's considered illegal? 

I feel very sorry for him that he was innocent, but I don't think that Thaivisa will be able to turn time back. The Swedish woman should get jail, at least the time they had to sit in, to understand what she did to them. 

Exact my point. I feel sorry for him but i doubt the swedish girl came to them. They were chasing white girls

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Lets just stick to the basic facts, nowhere other than a couple of the most extreme Islamic states is ever going to punish rape victims just because the prosecution couldn't get a conviction.

the basic facts are: even tho the victims were never convicted,

you are sticking to calling them rapists,

and have no intention of compensating them or

otherwise do them right, they may have spent 3 months in custody

but its not an issue for you that whomever did it to them walk free while their

economy/life may have been ruined, because in your delusional mind they

are still criminals even tho court freed them

4 minutes ago, rtr4 said:

Exact my point. I feel sorry for him but i doubt the swedish girl came to them. They were chasing white girls

i think she was chasing a sexual experience on her holiday,

badly enough to go with a negro or two,

the next morning she got anxiety and accused them both for rape

men takes a slightly different approach when they regret,

they claim they were so drunk they dont remember a thing,

so, while men also dont put the blame on them self,

at least they dont blame the sex partner either,

the blame goes to an object instead, the bottle of vodka

5 hours ago, poanoi said:

the basic facts are: even tho the victims were never convicted,

you are sticking to calling them rapists,

and have no intention of compensating them or

otherwise do them right, they may have spent 3 months in custody

but its not an issue for you that whomever did it to them walk free while their

economy/life may have been ruined, because in your delusional mind they

are still criminals even tho court freed them

No, you can't worm out of this one, you said you would punish women who made allegations of rape which did not result in a conviction even if their testimony was not proven to be false, it is you with the delusions as it is you who still wants those women punished despite them not being found guilty of anything at all.  And I note that you have no clue how this works anyway, if there is no charge the mans life is not ruined, his name has never been released, it is only those who are charged who suffer and those who are charged falsely already see their false accuser be charged with perverting the course of justice, but you want those who dont pervert the course of justice to be charged as well, which s perverse in itself.

12 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, you can't worm out of this one, you said you would punish women who made allegations of rape which did not result in a conviction even if their testimony was not proven to be false, it is you with the delusions as it is you who still wants those women punished despite them not being found guilty of anything at all.  And I note that you have no clue how this works anyway, if there is no charge the mans life is not ruined, his name has never been released, it is only those who are charged who suffer and those who are charged falsely already see their false accuser be charged with perverting the course of justice, but you want those who dont pervert the course of justice to be charged as well, which s perverse in itself.

she shall spend time in custody equal to what he did,

or pay compensation, or both.

according to the cameroon man, -his life is ruined

plenty of defamation cases here in thailand with name calling

in spite on defamation law, like the recent french negro

whos name was published

36 minutes ago, poanoi said:

she shall spend time in custody equal to what he did,

or pay compensation, or both.

according to the cameroon man, -his life is ruined

plenty of defamation cases here in thailand with name calling

in spite on defamation law, like the recent french negro

whos name was published

He was charged, if he is not guilty then obviously he has a case, but you seem to think all men who are accused have a case even when their accuser has not been shown to be guilty of perverting the course of justice, stop trying to change the goal posts, stick to what we are talking about, which is your bizarre idea to punish all women who accuse someone of rape that does not result in a guilty verdict, which would see many many victims of rape be punished, fact!

14 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

He was charged, if he is not guilty then obviously he has a case, but you seem to think all men who are accused have a case even when their accuser has not been shown to be guilty of perverting the course of justice, stop trying to change the goal posts, stick to what we are talking about, which is your bizarre idea to punish all women who accuse someone of rape that does not result in a guilty verdict, which would see many many victims of rape be punished, fact!

firstly, i havnt changed goal post, so once again you are lying through your teeth,

this is a disorder you are suffering from, in addition to being delusional.

your bizarre idea is that woman accusing men left and right shall not suffer consequences

even tho the men they attack suffer from them each time,

i say let her suffer the exact amount he was,

unless he was actually found guilty, in which case he shall suffer like she did, ideally gang banged

and circumcised.

i am aware that justice is fiction rather than facts,

but believe my solution will in the long run cause less suffering,

not for a specific group like you are longing for, but for all.

i seek equality before the law, and punishment, if any, will apply to all the same

Edited by poanoi

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

firstly, i havnt changed goal post, so once again you are lying through your teeth,

this is a disorder you are suffering from, in addition to being delusional.

your bizarre idea is that woman accusing men left and right shall not suffer consequences

even tho the men they attack suffer from them each time,

i say let her suffer the exact amount he was,

unless he was actually found guilty, in which case he shall suffer like she did, ideally gang banged

and circumcised.

i am aware that justice is fiction rather than facts,

but believe my solution will in the long run cause less suffering,

not for a specific group like you are longing for, but for all.

i seek equality before the law, and punishment, if any, will apply to all the same

Your "solution" would require a change from innocent until proven guilty and would find women automatically guilty when they were actually victims of rape just because, as often happens, the court fails to reach a guilty verdict.  Your ideas are thoughtless nonsense that consider only men and that anyone with half a brain would simply laugh at, not sure why I have entertained you for so long but this is my last post to you, ever.

Edited by Kieran00001

10 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Your "solution" would require a change from innocent until proven guilty and would find women automatically guilty when they were actually victims of rape just because, as often happens, the court fails to reach a guilty verdict.  Your ideas are thoughtless nonsense that consider only men and that anyone with half a brain would simply laugh at, not sure why I have entertained you for so long but this is my last post to you, ever.

the men that sat in custody for months until being cleared by court certainly

wasnt treated like innocent until proven guilty.

3 minutes ago, poanoi said:

the men that sat in custody for months until being cleared by court certainly

wasnt treated like innocent until proven guilty.

Those who are charged on what turn out to be false accusations already see their false accuser charged with perverting the course of justice, but we are not just talking about them, are we, we are also talking about all the other women you want to see thrown in jail, women who admit are not guilty of making false allegations but for some perverse reason you still want punished.  Something must have gone very badly wrong for you with women, did you not get to touch them before you started paying?

20 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Ohdear

andthen!

3 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Those who are charged on what turn out to be false accusations already see their false accuser charged with perverting the course of justice, but we are not just talking about them, are we, we are also talking about all the other women you want to see thrown in jail, women who admit are not guilty of making false allegations but for some perverse reason you still want punished.  Something must have gone very badly wrong for you with women, did you not get to touch them before you started paying?