My 4000th Post

I was a mere member when I turned 2000, and I shared 3000 with Peace. But now I'm a solid 4000 and it's time to stand on my own in a celebration thread.

Our little teacher's forum here has continued to gain momentum and grow. I'm proud of most of our regular participants for making it the success it has become. We're one of the saner Thai teaching forums out there, from what I can tell.

Things are a bit uncertain with the new regulations these days- hang on and keep your eyes open, folks. Let's do our best to help each other out.

See y'all again at 8000!!!

Congrats Steven I must admit I learned alot from you, and I wanted to let you know that you have been like a mentor to me since I started a few months ago, but i have been browsing for over a year now, thx for your high quality and honest input and dedication on this forum! you have served many well , wishing you the best from now take care!

Gabe :D:o

Edited by DragonQuest

I was a mere member when I turned 2000, and I shared 3000 with Peace. But now I'm a solid 4000 and it's time to stand on my own in a celebration thread.

Our little teacher's forum here has continued to gain momentum and grow. I'm proud of most of our regular participants for making it the success it has become. We're one of the saner Thai teaching forums out there, from what I can tell.

Things are a bit uncertain with the new regulations these days- hang on and keep your eyes open, folks. Let's do our best to help each other out.

See y'all again at 8000!!!

Yipee!!!!! I've made the 100 posts!!! Does that mean I become a higher type of member? I guess not ... Oh and well done stephen