Video: Truck driver flies through the air to his death

webfact

14 hours ago, varun said:

The world is rid of a monkey-brained Somchai who will longer be a danger to others.

It's a miracle nobody else was hurt.

What if his Truck had a Mechanical problem, ?  ... or some other Idiot Monkey Brain,  got in his way ???  ... As the other Man says, just about every thing we use gets delivered by Trucks, .... so some Poor Bastards have to drive them !!!

Any way, only one real sensible answer, "Seatbelts" and then they would only have to two the Truck away, and repair the Center meadin Barrier. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, varun said:

The world is rid of a monkey-brained Somchai who will longer be a danger to others.

It's a miracle nobody else was hurt.

What a deeply unpleasant and callous comment.

He may or may not have been responsible for the accident, we just don't know. He died a brutal, horrifying and very public death. He may well leave a wife and children , mother and father, who will inevitably see how their husband/ father/ son died. And you can say that, publicly. The rules (and the moderators) won't let me say what I think about you, and a few others on this thread. But I am sure you can work out the gist of what I would like to say.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAG said:

What a deeply unpleasant and callous comment.

He may or may not have been responsible for the accident, we just don't know. He died a brutal, horrifying and very public death. He may well leave a wife and children , mother and father, who will inevitably see how their husband/ father/ son died. And you can say that, publicly. The rules (and the moderators) won't let me say what I think about you, and a few others on this thread. But I am sure you can work out the gist of what I would like to say.

Yes, totally agreed. - Thanks.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Wonder how many would be sticking up for him.

If he had taken,   a bus full of 40 school children out and they all had died. 

They are officially the worst drivers in the world. 70 plus  a day dead.

They get that badge for a very good reason. ( they don't care) so why

should I or any other falang. 

They are Poor men, trying to make a Living.  They do care, but I am not so sure about you.  ...

Haven’t you seen how old most Big, and the Tour Bus drivers are !    Most are quite old, like they have to have been driving a long time, before they get a Bus to drive ....  This guy that flew through the air probably never would get one, he would just keep on working 12 hr. days for 400 b to deliver stuff to keep People that do not really care, like you, in your commodities. 

If you do not like it here or the roads, you know what you can do.    This could have been my Stepson, ... my brother in-law, or my Cousin.    So I know who I am going to back.    And I drive on the roads a LOT also, and I still would back hem all a long time before I would ever back someone like you..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

They are Poor men, trying to make a Living.  They do care, but I am not so sure about you.  ...

Haven’t you seen how old most Big, and the Tour Bus drivers are !    Most are quite old, like they have to have been driving a long time, before they get a Bus to drive ....  This guy that flew through the air probably never would get one, he would just keep on working 12 hr. days for 400 b to deliver stuff to keep People that do not really care, like you, in your commodities. 

If you do not like it here or the roads, you know what you can do.    This could have been my Stepson, ... my brother in-law, or my Cousin.    So I know who I am going to back.    And I drive on the roads a LOT also, and I still would back hem all a long time before I would ever back someone like you..

Yeah right on.

your full of it,  just as well he only took himself out then.

but as my last post was removed. 

i'm done on this thread.

Take care all,    Somchai idiot brain is out there,  every day on the roads. and he don't care.

Good day. :bah:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Yeah right on.

your full of it,  just as well he only took himself out then.

but as my last post was removed. 

i'm done on this thread.

Take care all, Somchai idiot brain is out there every day on the roads. and he don't care.

Good day. :bah:

And Neither do you Really ... 

• Sad 1

Well best Wishes to us all that survive !!! and Stanley ... I got to go to the Dentist now !!! ... but I suppose this could be classified as a Bit off Topic, ... Though I do have to drive 20 Minuets to get there, and then back again !!! ... Luckily though I do not live in Pattaya or Phuket. ... And Best wishes to all Kind people, every where.and there ARE a Lot ! I know.

9 hours ago, Mark mark said:

The answer is obvious, try obeying the law now and again, try thinking once in a while about what exactly you are about to do, and then you might even consider to start to take responsibility for your own actions

The roads would become far safer places than they are now for everyone plus we would not have to keep crying over spilt milk

Actions speak louder than words you might want to take that on board at your earliest convenience 

On 6/11/2018 at 8:29 AM, coulson said:

Would make a good promotional ad for seat belts

Seatbelts... we ain't got no seatbelts. We don't need no seatbelts. I don't have to show you no stinkin' seatbelts!

Hat tip: Guess what?

PS: Leaving one's cab without one's sandals is sooooo last century! Ah, well. RIP poor driver.

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, oldlakey said:

The answer is obvious, try obeying the law now and again, try thinking once in a while about what exactly you are about to do, and then you might even consider to start to take responsibility for your own actions

The roads would become far safer places than they are now for everyone plus we would not have to keep crying over spilt milk

Actions speak louder than words you might want to take that on board at your earliest convenience 

Well I wrote a reply to this last night, but must have forgotten to push the Post button.    Probably a good thing, … as it was late, and I was in my "Defend the Poor, ..  And in particular, poor truck drivers" Mode, - Over drive. ...

When I was a little boy, I was lucky enough to stand next to a big Truck driver at the Urinal, in the men’s Toilet, in a Road House by the highway, on our way over to another state, and I proudly had a Kids Chat to him, about his truck, where he was going, ….  And things, … as we pissed !  ...  And he WAS quite kind to me, and replied, ... as you would to a kid ....  I was just pretty stoked by him being so kind to me as just a kid, ...   But My Father was angry, and sad to me after we got out of the toilets, "Mark ! .., He is just a bloody truck driver, ...NOT a Knight in Shinning armor" ... Like I have never really agreed with my Father on that one.

OK, so if your Truck's steering arm drops off, or you have a Blow out in a front right tire, … and being Unloaded, the wheels skid, and it Jackknives and hits the center barrier, ... all other sensible drivers keeping away from it, as I would in that situation,  ....  What has this got to do with your concept of Law and order ? Maybe better Maintenance ? 

... Certainly, seat belts for Sure would have saved the guy, … and I have asked, and my Extended families trucks, all have them, and they DO use them according to what they say. ... They have to wear steel capped shoes, and reflective safety vests.    And they say that their trucks are good and comfortable to drive, and the jobs and conditions are OK.  (Though their pay of about 400b for 10 hrs. work is not so good.)

Yes He WAS just a Poor man trying to make a living, and he died violently during his job, and it was caught on a passing well of persons, Dash Cam. And he probably had a family that are now all Traumatized, just for the Moment. Like I would be if i was them !

I follow the Law, ..  And my Stepson and Brother In-law, and cousin, all follow the law also.  Even if they are Thai, (That race, who you are a Visitor to) ... and Truck Drivers, ... or driver’s assistants.  …(The young ones with the licenses, and experience drive, and the older ones Assist, … and their woman, and children, when they grow up, work in IT factories making Hard drives and Circuit boards) … and they all follow the Law also, ....  But I am not so sure about the richer people, in the Flash, and powerful 4x4 SUV's.   

They are the ones I have to watch when I drive !  Weaving in heavy traffic, or coming through in the fast lane at 140 k, …. With Born with Privilege and entitlement, attitudes, ....  Not the trucks, … they are all very predictable the trucks, … and easy to avoid.

So well let the Rick people,  in the big powerful SUV's “Take it on Board”, … I and my Truck operating family, have taken it on board 20 years ago now, ... possibly before you even got here.

Edited by Mark mark
Spelling and some Improvements

37 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Well I wrote a reply to this last night, but must have forgotten to push the Post button.    Probably a good thing, … as it was late, and I was in my "Defend the Poor, ..  And in particular, poor truck drivers" Mode, - Over drive. ...

When I was a little boy, I was lucky enough to stand next to a big Truck driver at the Urinal, in the men’s Toilet, in a Road House by the highway, on our way over to another state, and I proudly had a Kids Chat to him, about his truck, where he was going, ….  And things, … as we pissed !  ...  And he WAS quite kind to me, and replied, ... as you would to a kid ....  I was just pretty stoked by him being so kind to me as just a kid, ...   But My Father was angry, and sad to me after we got out of the toilets, "Mark ! .., He is just a bloody truck driver, ...NOT a Knight in Shinning armor" ... Like I have never really agreed with my Father on that one.

OK, so if your Truck's steering arm drops off, or you have a Blow out in a front right tire, … and being Unloaded, the wheels skid, and it Jackknives and hits the center barrier, ... all other sensible drivers keeping away from it, as I would in that situation,  ....  What has this got to do with your concept of Law and order ? Maybe better Maintenance ? 

... Certainly, seat belts for Sure would have saved the guy, … and I have asked, and my Extended families trucks, all have them, and they DO use them according to what they say. ... They have to wear steel capped shoes, and reflective safety vests.    And they say that their trucks are good and comfortable to drive, and the jobs and conditions are OK.  (Though their pay of about 400b for 10 hrs. work is not so good.)

Yes He WAS just a Poor man trying to make a living, and he died violently during his job, and it was caught on a passing well of persons, Dash Cam. And he probably had a family that are now all Traumatized, just for the Moment. Like I would be if i was them !

I follow the Law, ..  And my Stepson and Brother In-law, and cousin, all follow the law also.  Even if they are Thai, (That race, who you are a Visitor to) ... and Truck Drivers, ... or driver’s assistants.  …(The young ones with the licenses, and experience drive, and the older ones Assist, … and their woman, and children, when they grow up, work in IT factories making Hard drives and Circuit boards) … and they all follow the Law also, ....  But I am not so sure about the richer people, in the Flash, and powerful 4x4 SUV's.   

They are the ones I have to watch when I drive !  Weaving in heavy traffic, or coming through in the fast lane at 140 k, …. With Born with Privilege and entitlement, attitudes, ....  Not the trucks, … they are all very predictable the trucks, … and easy to avoid.

So well let the Rick people,  in the big powerful SUV's “Take it on Board”, … I and my Truck operating family, have taken it on board 20 years ago now, ... possibly before you even got here.

A bit of a ramble but some good thoughtful thoughts, as to the point "he's just a truck driver" so what - at one stage in my fairly affluent life, finding myself out of work and needing to stay afloat, I was "just an office cleaner",  didn't hurt one bit nor did it make me any less of a decent human being. 

Treat people in the manner you would like to be treated - that's easy to do for any decent thinking person. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Artisi said:

A bit of a ramble but some good thoughtful thoughts, as to the point "he's just a truck driver" so what - at one stage in my fairly affluent life, finding myself out of work and needing to stay afloat, I was "just an office cleaner",  didn't hurt one bit nor did it make me any less of a decent human being. 

Treat people in the manner you would like to be treated - that's easy to do for any decent thinking person. 

Actually, I think my Father (A Head master and acts like one, but a good one at least) actually said  ... "Mark, calm down, ... They are truck drivers, ... Not Knights of the Road" ....  (Which at the time, and still to this very day, I might like to disagree with him on – Har Har … ) ....  And yes Likewise, I agree with you total, and now quietly.  And Thanks.  ...  This is just the Point of everything that I have written on this subject ...

Thanks.

I ride on Buses all the time, ..  Driven by Bus Drivers, … go in the Odd taxi, driven by Taxi Drivers, …  shop inn Lotus, served by Good but probably pretty poorly paid Thais, etc., … and when I was young, and went to Uni, I worked at the Pizza Palace.    Mainly in Preparation and on the Make table.    So yes, role on sweet River, and enjoy your work, while you can.

... Like some of these guys that drive the trucks, live in galvanized Iron shacks !  That Heat up like Real Mother F’rs through the day !  So well, their Trucks ARE actually the most comfortable Places that they have in their lives !  .... It is only dodging the “Feeling Entitled” rich, in their Accords and Preasses Right ?    Har Har ….

Time to get off of this Thread now I think.  Thanks all, for the kind, or intelligent ones.

Mark mark

13 hours ago, Mark mark said:

Sorry mate but there is no way I could wade through your post

Law and order as in seat belt and he would still be alive I reckon

End of chat 

Bye - Bye

• Sad 1