Linear Bench Power Supply - Where to buy?

thedemon

Does anyone know an online seller of Bench Power Supplies in Thailand? I particularly want one that is Linear rather than Switching. The standard for a small unit seems to be 0-30V/5A which would be fine for me.

Lazada list this one which looks ideal but it seems to be permanently out of stock. Link: LAZADA 

Otherwise all I can find online is either Switching (which I don't want) or else ships from overseas. I could easily order it from Aliexpress but they are quite heavy so the shipping costs as much as the device. The US price for a product is under USD50. I would be happy to pay double that so about THB3-4000.

It is only for occasional amateur use so I don't really want to spend a silly amount. 

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

NPE in the Old Siam Plaza ,Ban Mo area should be able to supply. They do mail order Mynpe.Com but only in Thai and the whole range isn't on the site.

Great thanks. They also have a shop at Zeer Rangsit, right? Or would I need to go to the shop at Ban Mo?

3 hours ago, thedemon said:

Great thanks. They also have a shop at Zeer Rangsit, right? Or would I need to go to the shop at Ban Mo?

They do indeed, and if you're near it's worth a look although it's a relatively small place.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thedemon said:

Yes that one looks good but isn't Newark a US based distributor?

Maybe but they are for sure holding stock and working in the region. Recently delivered to me a Fluke thermometer from  Singapore address to BKK then to my address no problems. I think there is a 2500B min order though. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

Maybe but they are for sure holding stock and working in the region. Recently delivered to me a Fluke thermometer from  Singapore address to BKK then to my address no problems. I think there is a 2500B min order though. 

Yes, I've bought stuff from E14 in the past with no issues.

21 hours ago, thedemon said:

If you live near there and have a picture I'm sure they will bring one from "head office".

• Like 1