Diamond Steel / Alu Plate ?????

moonseeker

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a couple of places taht carried very basic and already damaged ones. But the quality and choice they had, was not acceptable for the use I intend. Some friend just told me GLOBAL DIY, never been in one...., in Rayong might have a good choice. I need the dark type, almost black steel, which comes oiled and can be waxed for interior use. Would be great if they had also the big European size, but 240/120 would work for me.

Anybody happens to know if GLOBAL really carries such steel plates or maybe something similar that could be used for interior decor?

Thank you kindly.

MS>

12 hours ago, moonseeker said:

I have found a couple of places taht carried very basic and already damaged ones. But the quality and choice they had, was not acceptable for the use I intend. Some friend just told me GLOBAL DIY, never been in one...., in Rayong might have a good choice. I need the dark type, almost black steel, which comes oiled and can be waxed for interior use. Would be great if they had also the big European size, but 240/120 would work for me.

Anybody happens to know if GLOBAL really carries such steel plates or maybe something similar that could be used for interior decor?

Thank you kindly.

MS>

I never saw this in Global House Rayong.

It would seem logical that there would be a steel supply shop somewhere in MapTaPhut that would have this plate for supplying to the oil and gas plants there.

Also maybe Mega Home Bowin or one of the many supply places around it, someone in that industrial supply area will surely have the type you are looking for.