Bangkok Extension and 90 day report

that is incredbile.  i went to the L desk twice this year, one to have stamps transferred and one to do my extension.  i arrive the same time, 9:15 to 9:30, i got a queue in the 50's for the stamp transfer and one in the 70's for the extension.  got the stamp transfer completed and returned minutes before noon.  didn't get my passport back with the 70's number until 1:30 or so.

on a side note, after i got home from getting the extension i noticed they made an error and gave me 20 as my date (the day of the month) instead of 30.  i went back recently to get a re-entry permit and one of the trainee's from the C desk area took my passport over to the L desk and got the date corrected.  so that was a nice surprise, i didn't have to have those extra 10 days but it was cutting close with my annual travel plans.  for the re-entry permit, i arrived at 9:15 and got queue 56 with 30 people ahead of me.  i went downstairs and had a cup of coffee (15 minutes) and nearly missed my number (they were on 52).  done by 10:15.