Ubc Problem. Any Advice? Help!

Herbs

I have about 8 channels missing from my UBC Gold account. I cannot get through to customer services. The odd thing is that the channels that are missing appear in a box in the top right hand corner if I select 'installation'; Manual Tuning, while I am trying to view these channels. It seems to be a problem with the frequency. Otherwise, when trying to view the channels I get the message 'searching for signal'.

Is UBC really this bad. The staff in the local UBC shop are the most unfriendly people I have ever met.

Any ideas

you are most certainly right, it is the most arrogant unhelpful bunch of people.

but they got a virtual monopoly, therefore they do as they please.

nobody checks on them.

basically, you cant do anything, except installing your own satellite dish.

How do they get away with it? We have a 3 year old son, blonde curly hair, usually melts the heart of any Thai, especially when he speaks Thai! Not in the UBC shop. It is as if they do not care in any way whatsoever.

I just want to get what I am paying for.

I have about 8 channels missing from my UBC Gold account. I cannot get through to customer services. The odd thing is that the channels that are missing appear in a box in the top right hand corner if I select 'installation'; Manual Tuning, while I am trying to view these channels. It seems to be a problem with the frequency. Otherwise, when trying to view the channels I get the message 'searching for signal'.

Is UBC really this bad. The staff in the local UBC shop are the most unfriendly people I have ever met.

Any ideas

Herbs, originally, I couldn't get any signal. It was major frustrating trying to get them on the phone, but once I did, they came out the next day and replaced my old box with a new one and no problems now.

True has set a goal for a major increase in subscribers over the next 3 years, so it should be in their best interests to fix your problems as I would imagine you would not be alone. They should be coming to your house to fix it. If not, what have they told you?

Twice within 10 days my UBC has erased my favorites (set up laboriously over an hour or two of shuffling and sorting). When I returned home last night from a four-day journey, I was pretty exasperated to turn on the tube and see the message "Channels have been reassigned." I'm sure getting sick of this!

However one bright note: After not getting my UBC Magazine for two months I finally received my January issue today--on Feb. 1 :o

Edited by toptuan

Twice within 10 days my UBC has erased my favorites (set up laboriously over an hour or two of shuffling and sorting). When I returned home last night from a four-day journey, I was pretty exasperated to turn on the tube and see the message "Channels have been reassigned." I'm sure getting sick of this!

However one bright note: After not getting my UBC Magazine for two months I finally received my January issue today--on Feb. 1 :o

Lucky you. I never got mine (twice - I have two accounts). I "stole" a copy from the inlaws. I did get the Feb. issue though.