ROUTER, ASUS RT-AC86u Flash sale

nok_dan2000

Thanks.  I've had one of these for approx 6 months as my primarily router...zero problems....knock on wood (my head).  I bought it locally at Pantip for around Bt7,900.  Since I bought it locally it comes with the full Asus 5 year warranty...English packaging/box...etc....just like you would buy it in a US store. 

But for those listening in, product sold on Gearbest only comes with the Gearbest 1 year international warranty....you must deal with Gearbest for any warranty repair.  But routers are generally very reliable products.  Also, this AC86U deal will come in Chinese packaging/box.  But it uses the same firmware as any other AC86U sold in any particular country....China...US...UK....etc.  

I just couldn't pass up another one at approx Bt3000/$95 USD  as this is one of Asus's top of line routers and supposedly their most popular router right now in terms of sales....it was released in mid/late 2017.    In closing, it really has 4 antennas...3 external and 1 internal.

My Paid Order

image.png.6fb8f1c1075b0ff2adae0484f57c7a56.png

Edited by Pib

Wow...the flash sale on the Asus 86U didn't last long...or, the 70 routers left when I bought mine an hour ago have all been bought which would end the flash sale.  Checking the link above less than an hour after I placed my order and Gearbest has the AC86U back to around its normal Gearbest price of a little under Bt6400....see below.   Checked my paid order on Gearbest and it still shows Paid.  Hopefully, this don't turn out to be a glitch in their pricing....that is, the Bt3,094/$95 price was really a glitch and Gearbest will back out of/cancel the order.

..image.png.7f285dcf404a0892cd61e4a9971b935b.png just now the GearBest 

Well, GearBest did back out of buy....said the low price was caused by a glitch/technical issue.  Wish I could say I'm surprised but I was kinda expecting it as I mentioned in my earlier post.  See redacted email from GearBest.

Dear Valuable customer,

Thank you for your recent order with Gearbest.com.

This message is with regards to item: ASUS RT - AC86U Wireless AC 2900Mbps Gigabit.

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected technical issue, we regret to inform you that there was a error in our system when you submitted your order.

This was due to a system bug that has since been corrected, and affected the price of item..

We sincerely apologize for this issue. We will cancel your order and process a full refund back to your original payment account shortly.

-For PayPal account holders, please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear on your PayPal account.

-For credit card refunds, the transaction will appear within 7-14 business days. The exact length of time is dependent on your card issuing bank.

To apologize for this inconvenience we wish to offer you a discount coupon code for the item  ASUS RT - AC86U Wireless AC 2900Mbps Gigabit

. After applying the coupon you can order it with the discounted price of 208.99USD.

For this discount, we will offer you a coupon that you can use towards this product during the checkout.

Coupon Code: XXXXXX

Valid Until: July 15th, 2018.

Once again, we wish to extend our apologies to you. You are a valued customer to us and we regret this issue that was unfortunately beyond our control. We will work hard to improve our system and website in the future to ensure this issue does not occur again.

To review our terms and conditions please click here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

We look forward to your continued business and thank you for your support.

Best Regards

Support Center

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1