Landscape Filter Fabric? Where to buy?

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows where to find landscape filter fabric in Thailand??! I need this to separate the backfill gravel from the soil behind a retaining wall. I don't see it listed on HomePro's website, and I checked another big home reno store and they don't carry it. I am living in Laos so I cannot easily go from store to store!  Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Rob

french-drain-filter-fabric-shock-drains-johnson-city-bristol-tn-damascus-abingdon-va-home-interior-6.jpg

fabric1.jpg

look for pig/poutry magazines, companies that sell this and other stuff will advertise. different grades available, in the past we have bought 100m by 1.25 wide at about 5,500 baht per roll. around us at the larger builder merchants thay also sell this, sell by the meter, works out alot more expensive, sell it for damp course. or just google; key man farm tech. we have been buying from this company for many years.

Onestockhome.com sell it online, although last time I looked it was out of stock. Their main website is in Thai , google translate had it as something like “sand paper filter” in the landscape accessories section. They also had another site “online.onestockhome” which was in English and Thai but that seems to be offline at the moment. The stuff they sell is an SCG product so you should be able to order it in from any SCG dealer.

Edited by MikeN