British Prime Minister Theresa May presses PM Prayut on free and open elections

webfact

How the british prime minister can "press" prime minter of a sovereign country on anything?

Times of British colonial empire are long gone. Why does not she mind her own business?!

idea of superiority of white man again?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

How the british prime minister can "press" prime minter of a sovereign country on anything?

Times of British colonial empire are long gone. Why does not she mind her own business?!

idea of superiority of white man again?

why does not she mind her own business?

well he went there as part of a delegate on trade so hardly sticking her nose in

also, he doesn't give a flying f.... what she says, it's a jaunt for him and the others, they listen to the boss families here and do as they are told

you've been here long enough to know that white men aren't superior and why do people keep bringing up the empire, become a bit of a thing on TVF

• Like 1

I expect we will see  pictures of the delegation in Primark for Disney imprinted apparel and then down to Poundland for some real bargains to flog at a good mark up when they get back. No photos of them Charity Shops please someone might want to buy them as eastern good luck symbols.

12 minutes ago, greeneking said:

Poundland please!

Primark please also.  Wetherspoons?

If these companies opened in Thailand half the town centres wouldn't know what hit them. 

And 43 baht for a pound wouldn't be such a problem anymore.

they kind of have a primark in uniqlo. if they opened a greggs i'd move on the soi. if they opened a weatherspoons i think i'd move to hcmc ?

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Good post, except for one thing, Britain was never great, what about their dreadful history?

They did rule over two thirds of the world only a hundred years ago.

I was referring to their action during WW-2 facing the nazi sons of bitches on their own! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nong38 said:

I expect Prayuth explained why its called a "free and fair General Election" because after the result is declared the "General" will still be in charge regardless of what the figures say!

He probably told Mrs May she should try this form of democracy.

she's been trying since last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, britishrepublican said:

In English next time... please

English is not may native language. and I learned it and 2 other languages - French and Thai. And how many languages did you learn? zero?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, britishrepublican said:

I also speak 3 languages, and some French too.

but you are a native English speaker and I am not

Pick the bones out of that!

and by the way I speak 4 languages

1) my native

2) English

3) French

4) Thai

pick the bones out of it too, pal

Edited by Matt96
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 5:20 PM, Andrew65 said:

Isn't China a dictatorship?

Everyone seems to be beating a path to their door?!

all this western devotion to democracy is just an instrument to pressure countries without thermonuclear weapon. got a bomb - and you are not a dictator anymore.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, britishrepublican said:

and your Thai is probably even worse.

how did you know this? because I wrote something you hate to read? lol

so I will write it again - your prime minister has absolutely no right to pressure a prime minister of a sovereign nation. times of British colonialism are long gone. and you lost your empire.

so shut up and mind your own regional European business. you are done. and the civilized humanity sooner or later will force you to give back all artifacts you stole from your colonies.

Edited by Matt96
  • Haha 1

The unelected May, who doesn’t respect the Brexit vote from the wonderland of a largely broke Europe were people repeatedly wreck the economy and culture for future generations to fix up.

Long live democracy.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:29 PM, Matt96 said:

English is not may native language. and I learned it and 2 other languages - French and Thai. And how many languages did you learn? zero?

I think you'll find it in the rules that posts should be made in English.

Might be wrong but worth checking.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Matt96 said:

so I will write it again - your prime minister has absolutely no right to pressure a prime minister of a sovereign nation. times of British colonialism are long gone. and you lost your empire.

Seriously?

That's almost the whole point of diplomatic relations surely?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Except the British Empire is still the standard on which every country is judged, and judges themselves.

another colonialism adept lol

British empire is a standard for colonialism oppression and looting. same as Nazi Germany is a standard for Nazism. What a wonderful accomplishment!

7 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

All still look up to, and attempt to appear British in order to legitimise themselves. 

dream on lol. Britain is just an America's servant. and nobody want to compare himself with a servant. May be he wants to compare himself with a master -the US - but not with a servant

lol

9 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

we still run ting and ting y'know.

which things exactly? NATO? no. EU? nope IMF? not at all. commonwealth Union? no one cares of it. South Africa confiscates lands of white farmers on base of their skin color and does not give a shit about the union.

you can just bully third world countries like Argentina or Iraq or Lybia in order to justify your miserable existence and make it possible for your politicians to get elected. nothing else.

and soon you will even loose your culture -the most popular baby's name in London is Muhammad. the majority of London don't belong to British culture.  Pakistani immigrants raped thousands of your British girls, forced them into prostitution and your perfect British police did not even start an investigation in fear to be called racist. your new Muslim compatriots commit suicide attacks, their preachers (who get nice expensive houses on your expense) convince them that welfare you give them is "an allowance for jihad" and your prime minister said you should be appreciated for "cultural diversity" those illegal Muslim immigrants bring to you.

are you appreciated?

celebrate this, pal