knife repair

mardy1960

Contact importer or producer directly with TH speaking help. Had often luck this way after Seller could not help. What brand is the knife? 

Or make new handle yourself. See the video below... At some point the guy makes a handle... Interesting to watch anyway. Many on Youtube. Good luck. MS>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonseeker said:

Contact importer or producer directly with TH speaking help. Had often luck this way after Seller could not help. What brand is the knife? 

Or make new handle yourself. See the video below... At some point the guy makes a handle... Interesting to watch anyway. Many on Youtube. Good luck. MS>

hi its a Henckel i brought it from canada i have had it for 30 years still as good as the day as I bought it

Nice knives, indeed. I would try couple of the shops that do furniture, several on Theprasit. Sure one of them will help you out. Or DIY with either wood or as shown, a cutting board. Or one of the boat-builders in Ocean marina that work with epoxy, if you prefer. Depends how far you wanna go :-).   Good night.   MS>

• Like 1

Go to a leather-shop/shoemaker. There used to be one just before reaching the intersection South Pattaya Rd. on the left on 2nd. Rd.                     Wrap the handle-part of the blade tightly to desired thickness and comfortable for your hand with a leather-string? MS>

13 hours ago, moonseeker said:

Go to a leather-shop/shoemaker. There used to be one just before reaching the intersection South Pattaya Rd. on the left on 2nd. Rd.                     Wrap the handle-part of the blade tightly to desired thickness and comfortable for your hand with a leather-string? MS>

Unfortunately that shop has gone now as the building has been renovated.

On 6/25/2018 at 2:13 PM, moonseeker said:

Thank you for the information. There is a hole in the wall shoe guy opposite South Pattaya police box. Nearby. Another nice guy on the side of Rest. LENGKEE on Klang. Just a little open place. Good luck. MS>

As I stated in post #6 the hole in the wall opposite the Police box is gone.