Raincoat/Poncho for Touring?

I've been using something I got at one of those ฿60 shops...but it's finally ripped (surprise). Maybe if I go down to Amarin Plaza and look in the outdoor shops I can find something. But, anyone have something that works that they like (and where'd you get it)?

I think I read here once long ago one guy saying he 'just gets wet' when it rains. Yeah, that's always an option, since a raincoat would be sweaty, and since you're sweaty anyway. But sometimes I'll probably want something to help stay somewhat dry/out of the torrent. Thx.

It would need to be super breathable.  I brought a lightweight, so-called breathable Goretex cycling top from UK, and it's like 'boil in the bag' hot and sweaty.  

There's not much of the Amarin Adventure shops left - so as mentioned by NanLaew - Decathon is good, or Supersports have some light walking/golfing ones.  I was looking for something similar, but as they have no ventilation zips or flaps, I thought they'd be too hot for cycling.  Now carry a 20 THB 7-11plastic raincoat if it looks like rain - but even then I just ride though it and dry out later, so not used it yet.

If I'm out on a day ride, I just get wet.

If I'm on a multi-day/week tour and have no other option but to ride on rainy days, then it depends on where I am and the temperatures. In Thailand, I would just pop into the local mom-pop shop and buy a 20 baht thin plastic raincoat and cut the bottom off. The standard Thai raincoats are meant to cover the knees while on a scooter but I find them too long for cycling.

If you're looking for a semi-breathable Gore-tex type jacket so you won't steam in it as quickly as a non-breathable one, you'll probably have to spend 5,000+ baht and even at that price it may not be available here.