EC told to investigate Thaksin’s speech whether it defies political party law

webfact

15 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

If (I haven't decided if I think they will or not) the Junta bans the PTP, would anyone believe that it was done for any reason other than to ban the largest opposition party and the Junta's main opponent? 

Anyone?

And if (again, if) it happens, would the election have any meaning or legitimacy?

Anyone?

This one, who believes that PTP should have been banned for quite some time (and to keep things balanced, the DP, BJT, and the rest of the existing rotten corrupt flock of political parties). But 'strategically', it's be better to do it a few weeks before the elections. And when you have any doubt that TS would have done any other calculation, no mercy!

Edited by bangrak

16 hours ago, coulson said:

Reconciliation down the tubes. So what about the millions of voters left without a preferred nominee, are they expected to just carry on farming for the next 20 years?

It's all going in a rather sinister direction.

LOL, 'reconciliation'!

How do you dare, or in which year was your memory erased?

For the Shins and their creations PTP, and UDD militia, 'reconciliation' means: 'do what we say, as we say, when we say', and 'negotiation': 'our way or the highway'! 'Reconciliation' IS down the tubes, ...and only became a pregnant need in Thailand AFTER the Shins have CREATED the deep FRACTURE which allowed them to aim at TOTAL POWER.

So, maybe you go farming for the next 20 yearss!

And don't expect the Shins and their lackeys to do anything for you, when a poor farmer you would be, as has been, ...richly, shown during the rice scam and its aftermats.

10 minutes ago, bangrak said:

As an attorney, you should know that the law is the law, whatever good or bad it is! Were the laws any better in the days of your Shins' power? Allow me to doubt it. Were you complaining at that time? Rather the opposite, when I remember well...

The way laws were applied was far from perfect but yes, the laws were better. Much less infringement of fundamental rights than under the Junta's laws.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

The way laws were applied was far from perfect but yes, the laws were better. Much less infringement of fundamental rights than under the Junta's laws.

Are you also an attorney? A member of M Low's team? No? Then do me the favour to keep your nose out of it. (Sorry to be  a bit 'shortish' with you, but it's not the first time you feel the need to answer instead of the person a post is addressed to, bad habit or missing interest for your own biased babble?)

19 minutes ago, bangrak said:

Are you also an attorney? A member of M Low's team? No? Then do me the favour to keep your nose out of it. (Sorry to be  a bit 'shortish' with you, but it's not the first time you feel the need to answer instead of the person a post is addressed to, bad habit or missing interest for your own biased babble?)

Sorry, I did not know it was forbidden. As for the rest, you sure are a good reference for biased babble....

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bangrak said:

LOL, 'reconciliation'!

How do you dare, or in which year was your memory erased?

For the Shins and their creations PTP, and UDD militia, 'reconciliation' means: 'do what we say, as we say, when we say', and 'negotiation': 'our way or the highway'! 'Reconciliation' IS down the tubes, ...and only became a pregnant need in Thailand AFTER the Shins have CREATED the deep FRACTURE which allowed them to aim at TOTAL POWER.

So, maybe you go farming for the next 20 yearss!

And don't expect the Shins and their lackeys to do anything for you, when a poor farmer you would be, as has been, ...richly, shown during the rice scam and its aftermats.

Doesn't matter who really wants reconciliation, the boys in Green claim it is their whole strategy all along.

The point is, they couldn't get to it by any means - poetry, thai nayom, loans for the poor, a mimic rice subsidy and then finally the coup maker *adidas* suthep trying to knock be a Trojan horse in the ptp back door. Only thing left......is to lure party members off-side and discard the rest. To hell with those who don't back the military, you're with us or against us.

They're no better than any of their predecessors, arguably worse.