Trump, Democratic congresswoman clash as tempers rise on immigration

webfact

On 7/15/2018 at 1:53 PM, spidermike007 said:
On 6/27/2018 at 10:21 AM, atyclb said:

genius maxine waters is  not exactly the best "great american" role model to  be used/referred to in the battle against trump since she may actually make trump appear as a relative intellect lol

That is virtually impossible. Nobody has ever accused this simpleton of being an intellectual. Never in his lifetime. We are talking about a man who may have an IQ within the 90-105 range. I seriously doubt any higher than that. He is nearly incapable of using four syllable words, never reads, and the way he strings together a sentence would lead one to believe this is not a man who possesses much in the way of brain matter. Justin Bieber looks really smart in comparison. Even Johnny Depp and Kim Kardashian look smart compared to Captain Chaos. Put him in the same room as Putin? Kind of like a caterpillar meeting a real man. And we know who is the insect in this instance! Though I am no fan of King Vlad, he is twenty to one hundred times wealthier than Trump, and infinitely more intelligent, and cunning. Putin will play Tiny D. just like the Saudis, Kim, the Chinese, Canada, the EU, Merkel, and virtually everyone else who has interacted with the buffoon has done so far. 

maxine waters makes tv posters appear to be relative intellects

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

One could say the same thing about Tiny Don, and be absolutely spot on. An IQ that is so modest, it boggles the mind that he got this far. 

31 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

One could say the same thing about Tiny Don, and be absolutely spot on. An IQ that is so modest, it boggles the mind that he got this far. 

nice to know theres still hope for us

I think Trump seems to be pretty accommodating to immigrants when they happen to be young, female. Hey, he even married them. The guy is either very dumb or so intent to get re-elected that he cannot see the incoherence between his actions and his policies. But, never mind, his base still likes him. He can do no wrong. Do as it tell you, but don't do as I do.