Rice/crop cutter attahment

Mobaan

Two years ago I bought an attachment to the weed eater( some sort of cage deal) t hat allows to cut rice or in my case forage grass and lay it down in nice swats.

The former source seems to be out of business.

Where ,preferably in /near Udon Thani can. I find something like that?

@Mobaan ,

Yes I have been curious about it too after seeing a clip on YouTube. I have indeed found a shop Where they sell these attachments. It is hard to explain Where because I walk a lot thus not going by car, motosaai, or a tuktuk, or any.

Let me try...walk a long road passed the KAE or whatever it is, but an international hospital. Walk all the way to the first roundabout you see. The shop is at your left side of the street between the hospital and the round about.

I am thinking of buying it myself too...for to try to work on my moms rice farm, or give it to my brother who works on her farm.

the price ice I believe was ฿400 - ฿900, I’m not really sure anymore. It was a while ago when I went walking to that shop just to look around.

I’ve bought a cheapass brand welder from a friends husband who has a shop specialized in the seeders and has loads of stuff for sale for the farmers, diy fellas, builders...etc... his shop is somewhere a few miles before Nong Han...iv’e gone with him before to look around where he’d worked by curiosity.

Archived