cancel reentry stamp (before extension is done) ?

Need advice, on a B Visa without an extension. The B Visa has the name of the company that I was going to work for BUT I they have changed companies so I need to leave Thailand to apply for a new B Visa HOWEVER i have a reentry stamp on the first B Visa and worry either the embassy will not issue be a new B Visa with a still valid B Visa or the IO on arrival will notice 2 valid B Visas and comment, etc. Or have an issue when I apply for my wp and visa extension. Can I cancel the reentry stamp? If so where and how? Thank you.

Do you have a 90 day entry from a single entry non-b visa and re-entry permit for that 90 day entry?

If yes how many days do you have left on the 90 day entry?

It would not be a problem at the embassy when you apply for a new visa.

Immigration when you enter the country might want to use the re-entry permit. If only have a short period of time left on the re-entry permit they should agree to use the new non-b visa.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you have a 90 day entry from a single entry non-b visa and re-entry permit for that 90 day entry?

If yes how many days do you have left on the 90 day entry?

It would not be a problem at the embassy when you apply for a new visa.

Immigration when you enter the country might want to use the re-entry permit. If only have a short period of time left on the re-entry permit they should agree to use the new non-b visa.

Thank you Joe, I will have 45 days and I have a multiple entry. As well, I need to apply for my work permit and extend my the new b visa before the current one expires. So that is my concern. Thanks.