Chiang Rai Cave Rescue Teams Hit By Electrical Leakage

webfact

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Ask you Wife who told her that and check out her source .

Seems that you are just spreading the false rumor 

False news, currently have Thai direct telecast running along side of me - latest is rain has started. 

19 hours ago, edwinchester said:

A 'pro' should be somebody who knows what they're doing wherever they are and will be able to work with live cabling. My son in law teaches an electrical engineering course and frequently works on live circuits. Another friend of mine works as a hospital electrician and because of the importance of maintaining the supply usually works 'live'....still alive after more than 30 years on the job.

Does your friend wear more than 25 Buddhas around his neck? 

Buddhas.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mehrdad said:

Today morning saw in mae sai near cave 

0E2779E9-4975-46D4-B962-F8E98E903FEF.jpeg

53D8B9E6-A125-4D94-BBBD-EC4550934841.jpeg

That's the way forward, the problem being the physical size and mass and getting them into the appropriate position to be effective. 

Multi smaller units could be a better proposition. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

That's the way forward, the problem being the physical size and mass and getting them into the appropriate position to be effective. 

Multi smaller units could be a better proposition. 

Helicopters still have to be built that are able to lift this sort of equipment. Khun P. might be able to move it with his mouth. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Redline said:

Let the professionals take over!  Everyone else out.  It’s not a circus.  It seems there wants to be heroes 

It's already more than a circus with fortune-tellers, Chinese, Thai, American, British, Swedish and other nationals who do seem to have a communicative problem. You're right, send the wannabees and charlatans away.

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Helicopters still have to be built that are able to lift this sort of equipment. Khun P. might be able to move it with his mouth. 

There are helicopters already built that can lift far more than the size of these pumps, unfortunately they can't fit inside caves. 

5 hours ago, oldrunner said:

Strange, my Thai wife reported that the group of boys and their coach had been successfully recovered and that this was in the news. Children and parents united? Any possibility of getting complete and accurate information regarding the search efforts?

Hello

I wonder if some confusion has occured due to there being a " simulated recovery " made with ambulances etc. doing a practise  run,

taking  people to nearby hospitals. ?

That posted here on TV in another thread.

Just a thought.