Prayut denies political motive in site visit

rooster59

11 hours ago, chama said:

Along with all of the media. He could have gone without as much fanfare. The word would have gotten ut he cared enough to be there without making sure it was so well....documented.

Guys, I remember when the Moura mine blew up in Aus and miners died including my friend Paul Lang. The Pm at the time forget who flew up to the site the media were there and they did exactly the same as this lot. Story next PM visits Moura mine disaster The media love a story. Look at PrincessDi they cost her her life because it was that important to get a story 

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

That is his job He is the Pm of Thailand at the moment. Even Fidel Castro would of done that if he was still alive

You obviously really didn't understand anything that I said. 

So I won't comment on your response. 

10 minutes ago, greenchair said:

You obviously really didn't understand anything that I said. 

So I won't comment on your response. 

Fair enough Sometimes i am not the sharpest tool in the shed lol

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:45 AM, bannork said:

Talk is cheap. The Thai people (and many other nations) expect the head of their government leader to be physically present at the site of a crisis or tragedy. Anything less would have been seen as uncaring.

And what is it with you repeating verbs and only writing on alternate lines? 

Agree, but he could have had words with the families in private. He did not need to hold a microphone in front of a media scrum whilst conveying what he had to say  to the families with flash photography going off left, right and centre.

Hence it was a media publicity stunt.

On 7/1/2018 at 9:40 PM, Happyman58 said:

Guys, I remember when the Moura mine blew up in Aus and miners died including my friend Paul Lang. The Pm at the time forget who flew up to the site the media were there and they did exactly the same as this lot. Story next PM visits Moura mine disaster The media love a story. Look at PrincessDi they cost her her life because it was that important to get a story 

Of course you are right but that does not make it smart or fair to those trying to get the job done. Kudos to those who got busy regardless of the circus and found the boys and their coach. Now if they can just get them out.

14 hours ago, chama said:

Of course you are right but that does not make it smart or fair to those trying to get the job done. Kudos to those who got busy regardless of the circus and found the boys and their coach. Now if they can just get them out.

Yes, we can only hope  I said to wife yesterday when they show pics of those boys They have no shoes no helmets no safety gear and  they go into a cave like that, Wife said if they do not leave their bikes outside nobody would have even known they went inside cave so communication with parents not good. Thank god they find them and I hope  a lesson is learned from all this. It will be very hard getting them out but they will find a way