Visa Exempt Extension Nakhon Pathom Immigration

All immigration offices should provide 30 day visa exempt extensions to Australian nationals. They may ask you for proof of address such as a hotel receipt or copy of rental contract, etc. to show you are staying within their catchment area.

10 minutes ago, markusss said:

Does the Nakhon Pathom Immigration office provide 30 day visa exempt extensions for Australian nationals?

Yes if you have a address for Nakhon Pathom province to put on the TM7 application form.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes if you have a address for Nakhon Pathom province to put on the TM7 application form.

Yes, I do have an address for Nakhon Pathom but it's my gf's house, so not in my name if they ask for proof. The only thing I have at present with my name on it along with a Nakhon Pathom address (employer's address) is my employment contract for my new job. Would that possibly suffice as proof of residence in Nakhon Pathom? I'm actually starting this job tomorrow so I still haven't received all the documents from my employer to apply for the non-B and work-permit. I assume this may be a problem if I do use my employment contract as proof.   

2 minutes ago, markusss said:

Yes, I do have an address for Nakhon Pathom but it's my gf's house, so not in my name if they ask for proof.

You could use a short statement from her that you are staying with her and then some proof that is where she living there (her house book and ID card if it is her house) to prove your address.

I would not use anything related to your job.

7 minutes ago, markusss said:

I'm actually starting this job tomorrow so I still haven't received all the documents from my employer to apply for the non-B and work-permit. I assume this may be a problem if I do use my employment contract as proof.   

Yes it would.

Regardless of what your new employer may have told you it is illegal to work until you have received the work permit and the correct visa/permit to stay.

5 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Yes it would.

Regardless of what your new employer may have told you it is illegal to work until you have received the work permit and the correct visa/permit to stay.

Right.

Thank you

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could use a short statement from her that you are staying with her and then some proof that is where she living there (her house book and ID card if it is her house) to prove your address.

I would not use anything related to your job.

What are Nakhon Pathom like when it comes to enforcing TM30 requirements? If they are one of the more zealous offices, then this is something which the OP (and more especially his girlfriend) may also need to bear in mind.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OJAS said:

What are Nakhon Pathom like when it comes to enforcing TM30 requirements? If they are one of the more zealous offices, then this is something which the OP (and more especially his girlfriend) may also need to bear in mind.

I don't recall any reports of them being one of the zealous ones.

5 hours ago, markusss said:

I'm actually starting this job tomorrow so I still haven't received all the documents from my employer to apply for the non-B and work-permit. I assume this may be a problem if I do use my employment contract as proof.   

Are you aware that without non-B visa and work permit you work illegally and if caught will be deported and banned?

47 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Are you aware that without non-B visa and work permit you work illegally and if caught will be deported and banned?

Might be deported and unlikely to be banned.   Probably just fined, or maybe fined and asked to leave. There is no certainty (“will be”) in the action they will take.