Quiet and luxurious place to stay?

aMike

looking for some suggestions where to find a quiet and luxurious condo to stay at, can be 10-25K per month. 

Somewhere really quiet, with no airplane or street noises, but also close to everything. Hopefully not too far from Maya mall or nimman.

I know that's a tough one to find, but some places are definitely quieter than others.

thanks! 

When you say close to Nimman & Maya do you mean walking distance or will you have a motorbike?... Your price range is not going to get you “luxury” in that area...  That being said my first stab at a place would be below... It’s tucked away from the traffic but within walking distance... The condos are set in thier own green area and the pool make for a great chill place...

http://greenhillplace.com/index.html

ED1B5795-815A-44FE-9AA4-491C0140B3F6.jpeg

Edited by sfokevin
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 9:06 PM, sfokevin said:

When you say close to Nimman & Maya do you mean walking distance or will you have a motorbike?... Your price range is not going to get you “luxury” in that area...  That being said my first stab at a place would be below... It’s tucked away from the traffic but within walking distance... The condos are set in thier own green area and the pool make for a great chill place...

http://greenhillplace.com/index.html

ED1B5795-815A-44FE-9AA4-491C0140B3F6.jpeg

stayed there before, it's not bad, but there is a strange smell in the condos and everything is kinda old. I could be a bit further, like a short bicycle ride from maya.

I saw a pretty nice place down chan klan area facing a marsh area and seemed nice--was 18000 but she offered me 10% off...Is WAY out of my range but seemed new--nice--quiet and would try if I had that $$$...I recall was next to CHULA Gh or place and was a new hotel..on right side of CHULA place or gh...was just biking around exploring...