Pakistani on 1,239 day overstay tops the latest crackdown list

snoop1130

10 hours ago, cnx355 said:

Some officers filling paperwork at Immigration Office would be better used on the street and at airports.

You would be surprised how many plain clothes Thai immigration officers and foreigners are roaming the streets daily, looking for suspicious looking foreigners and foreigners working without work permit.

I think Pattaya alone has about 50 ( can be more) foreign snitches in permanent employment.

4 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

You would be surprised how many plain clothes Thai immigration officers and foreigners are roaming the streets daily, looking for suspicious looking foreigners and foreigners working without work permit.

I think Pattaya alone has about 50 ( can be more) foreign snitches in permanent employment.

What is the job classification / description of a "snitch" in order to get a WP? 

• Like 1

you can walk from up and down start at soi 2 on sukhumvit rd up to soi 11  pick up 1000s  of them any day or night of the week "just a drop in the ocean has been picked up 

May be they should ease off the ''small fish'' for a while and start on the ''major crimes'' like money laundering etc...The Cove Russian Bar at Jomtien I think would be a good place to start. ??