Malaysian man who married Thai girl, 11, must face trial: rights expert

webfact

8 hours ago, PBarnfeather said:

All Muslim men are pedophiles. The Quran gives them permission.

I don't agree with you that all Muslim men are pedo's.

Indeed, the quoran does not really condemn it.

But why do the Malaysian men come to Thailand to find a child bride.

And how is it possible, in this case, the girl never went to school?

Many questions.

There are no pedophiles  in Australia ...The government make sure of that as the media cannot print their names .Derryn Hinch a radio reporter   is notorious for his campaigns to name and shame pedophiles and he was jailed in 1987 for outing a Catholic priest as a pedophile against a judge’s suppression orders..This is how the legal system works in the nanny state 

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, kevvy said:

There are no pedophiles  in Australia ...The government make sure of that as the media cannot print their names .Derryn Hinch a radio reporter   is notorious for his campaigns to name and shame pedophiles and he was jailed in 1987 for outing a Catholic priest as a pedophile against a judge’s suppression orders..This is how the legal system works in the nanny state 

...and how about people who get wrongly accused?

How about their protection?

Let me guess: screw them!

Just let any Harry, Dick and Tom shame alleged kiddie- fiddlers, no matter if they actually are guilty or not!

That is how things are done in an idiotic- society!

• Thanks 1

Also another thought of the situation

How about Human/child trafficking 

Goes along the lines of a person (was going to say man ), comes to another country & negotiates a deal for the holding of a child. Apparently in the custody of a parent/guardian, who is suppose to be accountable for the child until the child is 20, not 16. Who is then handed over (still underage by her countries laws ) to a person who is going to take her out of the country. 

? Need refresh - Is the child still in Thailand. How is he to get her out if not legally connected to her.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

Also another thought of the situation

How about Human/child trafficking 

Goes along the lines of a person (was going to say man ), comes to another country & negotiates a deal for the holding of a child. Apparently in the custody of a parent/guardian, who is suppose to be accountable for the child until the child is 20, not 16. Who is then handed over (still underage by her countries laws ) to a person who is going to take her out of the country. 

? Need refresh - Is the child still in Thailand. How is he to get her out if not legally connected to her.

Just drive accross border job done

6 hours ago, greenchair said:

So basically he's a priest that's married an 11 year old. 

Imagine the HooHaa if he was a Catholic priest. 

Oops, my mistake, he's muslim, therefore has a law especially designed for his pleasure. The sad thing is, society seems to agree with that. 

You should watch the news pedos are pedos no matter what religion this one happens to be muslim stop trying to play your discrimination card to change the subject.

Did you complain a while back when a Dutch guy was caught? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DM07 said:

And all Catholic- priest are kiddie- fiddlers!

The Church protects them!

See what I did there!?

All religions are shit

Without religion we would have peace.

When will people wake up not even the people preaching this shit belive it or they wouldnt molest children. Or maybe there god told them to do it

• Thanks 1

good idea as long as the other 16,000+ get arrested too in malaysia  and all the thai men who have underage wives get arrested and last but not least the about 1 million indians who have underage wives or have raped underage girls get arrested ., and about 10 million arabs who have underage wives and countless africans  GO FOR IT  , Cant wait . A guy marries a girl at 11  but who will live her mother until she is 16 and be brought up and educated by her older husband but no sex until she is 16 , GGOD lets kill him then start on the rest of the real pervs including about 90% of those in pattaya esp those over 50 with wives under 30 . Cannot wait . Will need lots of rope . If the hangman needs a hand i am available

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Cancerian said:

Wheres my blow torch filth peadophile. That poor girl.

How can so many people be so ignorant about knowing what a peadophile is . Same as the lefties really using natzi and white supremacist without knowing what it means .Cannot be a pedo for not having sex with a girl .Can be a pervert , monster , sex offender evil person but not a pedo which is someone who has sex with a person before puberty which is usually under 10 . The ignorance of the general public esp americans is disturbing

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

How can so many people be so ignorant about knowing what a peadophile is . Same as the lefties really using natzi and white supremacist without knowing what it means .Cannot be a pedo for not having sex with a girl .Can be a pervert , monster , sex offender evil person but not a pedo which is someone who has sex with a person before puberty which is usually under 10 . The ignorance of the general public esp americans is disturbing

A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to Children , considering that this guy married a child , there must be some attraction there

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

good idea as long as the other 16,000+ get arrested too in malaysia  and all the thai men who have underage wives get arrested and last but not least the about 1 million indians who have underage wives or have raped underage girls get arrested ., and about 10 million arabs who have underage wives and countless africans  GO FOR IT  , Cant wait . A guy marries a girl at 11  but who will live her mother until she is 16 and be brought up and educated by her older husband but no sex until she is 16 , GGOD lets kill him then start on the rest of the real pervs including about 90% of those in pattaya esp those over 50 with wives under 30 . Cannot wait . Will need lots of rope . If the hangman needs a hand i am available

You should seek help, you are supporting pedos, she will live with her parents until she is 16:cheesy:

If you believe that then i feel sorry for you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cancerian said:

They deserve no protection.Try and think of the poor victim for once some who will go on to commit suicide. You inconsiderate c$$t.

Ive never heard of a innocent kidfy fiddler before no such thing.

DNA solves alot. And this guy married a 11yo GUILTY THE DECISION IS FINAL

Okay...READ...AGAIN!

I asked: what about those, who are WRONGLY ACCUSED?
You do understand the words "wrongly accused", don't you?!

34 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

, GGOD lets kill him then start on the rest of the real pervs including about 90% of those in pattaya esp those over 50 with wives under 30 . Cannot wait . Will need lots of rope . If the hangman needs a hand i am available

Do stop over reacting , just listen to yourself .

You think that everyone in Pattaya who is over 50 and a wife below 30 should be executed ................and you are willing to assist the executions ?

That is an absurd thing to say

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

No the ignorance lies within he. Oh thats right there married its ok. Wake up you dont think he will rape this poor girl? The girl is underage no matter what way you look at it. 

Depending on what dictionary you look at basicly a pedo is someone atraccted to children.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Okay...READ...AGAIN!

I asked: what about those, who are WRONGLY ACCUSED?
You do understand the words "wrongly accused", don't you?!

No i can read and i adressed your stupid comment WE HAVE DNA THESE DAYS. Prehaps you should read again. What i do understand is idiots like you should not speek you only make folls of yourself 

1 minute ago, Cancerian said:

No i can read and i adressed your stupid comment WE HAVE DNA THESE DAYS. Prehaps you should read again. What i do understand is idiots like you should not speek you only make folls of yourself 

You know...you are right!

I am an idiot and a c$$nt!

But at least, I understand, that there is a difference between an accusation and a condemnation/ guilty verdict and I understand, that the one thing can come waaaaaaaaay before the other thing!

And with today's use of social media, some people get wrongly accused of all kinds of $4!t everyday and turn out to be innocent, before it comes to any kind of DNA!

"Speeking" about making "folls" out of oneself!

Jeeeezus!

8 hours ago, DM07 said:

...and how about people who get wrongly accused?

How about their protection?

Let me guess: screw them!

Just let any Harry, Dick and Tom shame alleged kiddie- fiddlers, no matter if they actually are guilty or not!

That is how things are done in an idiotic- society!

are you a member of that idiotic society  , with such stupid comments .

On 7/5/2018 at 8:08 AM, mok199 said:

He is considered to be the '' IMAN '' in his village. lock this preditor up..

absolutely hes a pedophile  age 11 crikey this is a worldwide problem with these people no difference to f ---n Priest or bishops etc,.lock them all up for ever

19 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

I am in no way condoning sex with kids, but you have to have some historical perspective about this.  Age of consent has only very recently hit the ages we see now despite sexual maturing occurring sooner (better nutrition and health environment) .  Given that age of consent in the US is now way older then when kids become sexual beings, it is causing many problems in the US for normal sexual behavior from even when I was a kid (70's).  There are mid-teens now with felony records and on sexual predator lists for the rest of their lives (basically making them unemployable) for acts that, if caught during my time, would have meant a meeting of the parents to make sure every one understands what happened, and a caution that the parents should keep a closer eye on their kids.  This shows the difference in the application of laws from when I was young to the present day.  The application when I was young was based on common sense of the police officer in front of you, now it is the law period.

Anyway, using the US as an example on age of consent:

"While the general age of consent is now set between 16 and 18 in all U.S. states, the age of consent has widely varied across the country in the past. In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.[2] The ages of consent were raised across the U.S. during the late 19th century and the early 20th century.[3][4] By 1920 ages of consent generally rose to 16–18 and small adjustments to these laws occurred after 1920. The final state to raise its age of general consent was Hawaii, which changed it from 14 to 16 in 2001." Wikepedia. I am a Dad with a teenage boy and girl.  We have spent a chunk of time with open discussion of their sexual maturation over the years.  There is not anything they can not talk to us about.  We are considering a move back to the US but are very concerned about the criminalization of kids we see in the States.  We are also considering Germany (age of consent 14) which seems to have a more natural logical approach to this subject.

Around the world, most countries have the age on consent as between 14 -16.  Spain (almost all beaches nude OK) just recently changed theirs from 13 to 16, the PI is 12, Japan 13 unless local laws designate higher, some places illegal until married.  Different cultures, different rules.

From the dialog in what has been reported, it seems the guy has married her with a binding agreement with the family, but she will not be in his household and sexually active with him until she is 16.  Arranged marriages are still commonplace in a good chunk of the world.

WoW! Still very kinky in the 'civilised'  world 46 year old bigamous married public figure <deleted>*ng a 16 year old virgin on her birthday.

21 hours ago, sirocco said:

I would not say that all Muslims are pedophiles, in the sense that we hear.
But, of all time, they have always been very focused on sex and the older they get, the more they take young children.
I would say more than it is perversity, in the broad sense of the word. .
Moreover, they always need virgins whom they force the evening of their marriage, with a humiliating, abominable ritual.
Which means domination over the woman who is less expensive than a sheep.

Yes groups of mature Muslim men have been convicted in the courts of the UK for grooming, illegally feeding alcohol and other drugs to under age Christian girls before raping them a lot.  How many have not been prosecuted ? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kevvy said:

are you a member of that idiotic society  , with such stupid comments .

Okay, so let me get that straight: you are for the idea, to let TV- hosts and social media blurt out names of child- molesters, because....no one ever in the history of anything got wrongly accused and you have no regards for the reputation (or rather: ruining it) for those people, so you can have your "revenge" on rightly accused kiddie- fidlers!

So you have the lives of the kids ruined and on top of that, are willing to risk ruining of more lives!

Got it!

And I am the idiot?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DM07 said:

Okay, so let me get that straight: you are for the idea, to let TV- hosts and social media blurt out names of child- molesters, because....no one ever in the history of anything got wrongly accused and you have no regards for the reputation (or rather: ruining it) for those people, so you can have your "revenge" on rightly accused kiddie- fidlers!

So you have the lives of the kids ruined and on top of that, are willing to risk ruining of more lives!

Got it!

And I am the idiot?

What is the difference between a rock spider , a rapist or a sadist ? why does the rock spider have to have his name withheld . So , you live in a street and there is a rock spider living next to you , are you ok with not knowing he is a rock spider, because his name is withheld? the police check their computers , their actions , witnesses  etc etc , before charging them.  yes you are the idiot

an Islamic person can have sex with a child, if that child is his wife or one of his wives? and if you find having sex with children repulsive and you want to leave the religion, then you will be killed? sounds crazy to me, but perhaps they're just democrats.