Here’s where Thailand ranked in a survey on the world’s best countries

webfact

9 hours ago, taipan1949 said:

Switzerland???? Are you f.......    kidding me. Women can't go out in the streets for fear of being raped, crime is rampant caused by migrants?  Professional people especially women are leaving the country in droves. Garbage and feces all over the streets. The writers of this has more than a few screws loose.

You mean Sweden? Becuase that more fit your description that Switzerlandm

• Like 1

10 hours ago, taipan1949 said:

Switzerland???? Are you f.......    kidding me. Women can't go out in the streets for fear of being raped, crime is rampant caused by migrants?  Professional people especially women are leaving the country in droves. Garbage and feces all over the streets. The writers of this has more than a few screws loose.

I guess you are from Switzerland, or you live in The White House?

10 hours ago, taipan1949 said:

Even trump would regard that statement as stretching the limits of credulity. 

11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Thailand is the best country in the world... if you are Thai (or Chinese) and have a long name and have white skin emoji106.png

I wish I'd been born a rich Thai guy.

A country which looks after it's own ppl. which is more than I can say for countries like the EU.

3 hours ago, the guest said:

A country which looks after it's own ppl. which is more than I can say for countries like the EU.

A country that looks after its ethnically Chinese ppl, yes. If you haven't noticed, the brown ones aren't doing nearly as well and even have allowed the Chinese Thais to convince them that they are inferior for being native Thai.

In Thailand you need a long last name and light skin to be really happy.

Edited by Fex Bluse

16 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Thailand is the best country in the world... if you are Thai (or Chinese) and have a long name and have white skin emoji106.png

I wish I'd been born a rich Thai guy.

So u wanna resolve issues by guns. Kill your girlfriend /wife if she doesn't love you anymore. Drive like a lunatic. Being fake. Never pay back loans.Being brain washed.Never think critically.... Etc

• Thanks 1