Finding Swimming coach near central festival Chiangmai

IVYYU

Hello ,

I am looking for a swimming coach for myself and my son, My son is 8 years old.

Do you have any recommendation? Thanks.

Please send me email to <Email removed, please use PM function to contact>. Thanks.

Check out Kru Payu Swim.  They have a website and a FB page.  They have at least 2 locations toward the north of CM:

1. Bronco Kids Sport Center

2. Near Mee Chok center.

Good people and very professional.

Do you want Thai language or English language? 

I can recommend a very properly qualified Thai swim teacher for beginners up and he's also a qualified professional swim coach, technique, endurance, preparation for national / regional swim meets etc., teaches / coaches in Thai or English. Many of his qualifications come from classes conducted under the supervision of the Australian Institute of sport, he also has a degree in Education (Thailand) specializing in sport.

He uses a pool in his own village - on the superhighway drive past Big C Don Chan going towards Lampun, after Big C drive about 1km further and the village is on the opposite side of the road.

Please PM to me if you would like more details.

If you are South of Chiang Mai, you may want to check out Kru Garn at Kad Farang Pool in Hang Dong. I swim laps there and have watched him teach children and adults (Thai, Chinese, European, American) for years.  He is great!  He is also the coach of a very successful swim team based at the pool.

Archived