Any Korat People?

OliverKlozerof

Just got into Korat yesterday. Anyone up for a beer this evening? 

I’m 62 year old guy from Seattle who’s been living in BKK for 12 years. Finally getting around to exploring more of Isaan. I put my folding bike on the bus so can get around town pretty easily. 

Sorry to say Oliver but yer post comes across, in my opinion, like a post from a gay mag advertisement. May be if you'd asked 'where do farangs hang out for a beer in Korat'? You may well have got a few replies other than just mine. Good luck.    ?

25 minutes ago, OliverKlozerof said:

You're certainly welcome to your opinion. In Khon Kaen now. Cheers.

Off topic,

As you're in Khon Kaen, maybe you know if the Van shuttle to Mukdahan still leaves from what used to be the central bus station?

I'm told the central bus station has gone, but I can't imagine the Vans moving far from the centre.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:31 PM, BritManToo said:

Off topic,

As you're in Khon Kaen, maybe you know if the Van shuttle to Mukdahan still leaves from what used to be the central bus station?

I'm told the central bus station has gone, but I can't imagine the Vans moving far from the centre.

Sorry, no idea. My first time to KK...just been relaxing and working on my laptop in a newish hotel on far side of the lake in town...biking around a bit when the rain lifts to explore the area. The bus station I arrived at was a mile or so out of town....