Where is the best hotel to stay in pattaya

Mattybyrne88

Will be over in Pattaya for 4 nights in October. I was looking at Dvaree hotel in jomtiem and Amari in Pattaya south. I'm there for women shopping and beach and pool. Any recommendations? Somewhere nice to stay with pool. Budget around hundred ninty euro for four nights

16 minutes ago, Mattybyrne88 said:

around hundred ninty euro for four nights

About 7200 Baht, 1800 per night to make it easier.

That makes for more than a 100 hotels in the 3 and 4 star class with pool (many rooftop only).

Not sure which Amari you refer too.

The Amari Ocean would break your budget.

I would suggest you better for ask personal recommendations.

In October (deep low season) even the Areca Lodge (Soi Diana) would be within your budget.

Excellent pools, lot of action close by.

Walking distance to 2nd/beach road.

53 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

That makes for more than a 100 hotels in the 3 and 4 star class with pool (many rooftop only).

In October (deep low season) even the Areca Lodge (Soi Diana) would be within your budget.

Thanks. I was looking at the amari residence. Want somewhere nice with good view and pool and girl friendly 

21 minutes ago, Mattybyrne88 said:

Hotels that let you have a guest/girlfriend for short time or long time lol. I read some hotels charge a fee and girl friendly hotels just ask for Id 

Surely you mean prostitutes?

They allow hores at Amari residences, sure. The manager is a lovely young woman with a kid and husband who own a top floor unit there. Hotels like this are usually full of couples and families, so expect to stick out like a sore thumb.

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

They allow hores at Amari residences, sure. The manager is a lovely young woman with a kid and husband who own a top floor unit there. Hotels like this are usually full of couples and families, so expect to stick out like a sore thumb.

Why would they be whores ? Surely I can meet a nice girl in a cafe and invite her back to swim in the pool!! Do you have a thai girlfriend or wife ? Is she a whore 

9 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Cheers for the tip on Areca lodge.? Went and booked it 

24 minutes ago, Mattybyrne88 said:

Cheers for the tip on Areca lodge.? Went and booked it 

Areca is a fine location.  Over the years some ups and downs reported about it.  Right down the street there are several that would fit your budget also, just in case when you check in to Areca you encounter problems and decide to go elsewhere.

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

There you go again. Self righteous, condescending. The line is very blurred here and you are happily married and a Saint we know.  There is NO need for your judgmental BS here just answer the question. I would suggest Hilton or Barracuda for location.

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.
  //CLOSED//

Archived