Chonburi Immigration has a new Android app that you can download.

I downloaded it this afternoon and it does not seem to work. What a surprise. According to one of the Pattaya Expat groups, you can use it to submit all documents and do your ninety-day report.  Hard to do much with it, when it seems to just be frozen on the opening page. This would be a great way to cut down on hassles, but it appears to be another dead-end like the promised "on-line" ninety-day reports. Absolutely nothing that streamlines and improves can ever be depended on here.

Ok...further update on the Chonburi Immigration Android app. I finally got it to open after about thirty minutes of trying. I was able to fill out the information form, which has all details on passport number arrival and other info. I noticed that the app kept informing me that I was not connected to the internet, which I definitely was. Very strong wifi in my condo. Had trouble getting it to load again after I had completed the information form. The pages I read indicted that you could apply for visas online. There were pages dealing with the various types of visas and the requirements for each. For ninety day reports, I would have to have a printable receipt before I would trust the system. We now have reports of IO officials using every possible excuse to levy fines for infractions that are murky at best. I hesitate to trust technology when mixed with the Thai expection of "tea money". THis should be interesting. I am amazed that an Android app was tried following the miserable failure of online 90 day reports. Too bad that the Shinawatras weren't in charge. They seem to have forged a very successful mobile phone network in a country where it took years to get a telephone installed.