Re-entry stamp

Hi All,

• I have a non immigrant O single entry visa based on marriage and my 90 day report is due on the 23rd sep . I got the marriage extension 4 years ago and heading back to the UK for 3 months so this will be the first I have had to get a re-entry stamp. My questions are- If say I get back on the 14th Nov when do I go to the immigration office, also my office is Buriram so if I go to Pattaya for a few nights on my arrival back in LOS am I supposed to or is my wife supposed to report my arrival to Burriram immigration, Last question would anyone know if I can get the re-entry stamp at 6-7am at the airport,

Thanks for your help.

Your 90 day report will not be due until 90 days after after the date (including that day) you enter the country.

You wife may need to do a TM30 report of your presence at your residence with 24 hours after arriving at your home. Not sure what Burirams policy is for the reporting.

Re-entry permits can be applied for 24 hours a day at either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country. You could also get it at Buriram immigration.

1 hour ago, ancharee said:

If say I get back on the 14th Nov when do I go to the immigration office, also my office is Buriram

11th Feb 2019.

1 hour ago, ancharee said:

on my arrival back in LOS am I supposed to or is my wife supposed to report my arrival to Burriram immigration, Last question would anyone know if I can get the re-entry stamp at 6-7am at the airport,

You can get a re-entry Permit at the airport, but it’s best to get it from your local office to avoid any holdups/problems at the airport. You can apply for the re-entry permit anytime before you leave.

You should ask the Buriram office whether or not they need your wife to report your return. Not all offices enforce that law.