90 day online reporting and resets, qualifying

hello all:

up here in the most northern province some of the smaller imm offices, (that we seem locked into) are causing trouble on the 90;

been here a long time...; the latest foray , they required copies of every page in PP that had stamps, the info page, the TM 47, copy of owner tabian baan, copy of her ID;

total 9 pages, when one of the clerks said she had never seen me before and 'did i live here ?' everything went downhill; they were actively searching for TM 28 and possibly TM 30 fine monies ; they Demanded to see my change of address receipt,  of course they couldn't, wouldn't check their own records, this is the very same office that processed my change of address and has processed multiple 90s and extensions;

they then, obviously disappointed, took it upon themselves to staple the change of address receipt into my passport;

i guess i should staple every receipt for everything in my passport and bring a copy of the immigration act with me every time...

ok, sorry for the mini-rant; so as a result of all of this i am seeking other channels; it is my belief that i can use the mother immigration district office that is an hour-drive away rather than my walking distance local one; one possible option;

re-entry permit option another one i am considering;

but the possible option of online has lots of attraction;

some time back i was advised that those of us long-timers couldn't use the online system which is relatively new; we just simply 'were not in the system';

recently however, a friend, long-timer, went to myanmar via re-entry and he said he can now use the online system, some sort of reset/entry into the system ?

any thoughts welcome...

Edited by YetAnother

There is another thread dealing with your subject matter. The moderator ubonjoe has the same situation as you mention about a re-entry to get into the system. check out this his tread on this page and then look through others. or copy your post to that particular thread. 

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/?page=260

You could check with the main office for the province where you are living to see if you can do your reports and extensions there instead of the sub office near you.

Immigration has stated that online reporting will not work if you have a entry to the country prior to 2013 since the database the system checks is for entries to the country. Also if you have gotten a new passport since your last entry to the country it is the same.

Immigration suggested I do a border hop for a new entry if I wanted to o online reporting (re-entry permit needed of course)

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could check with the main office for the province where you are living to see if you can do your reports and extensions there instead of the sub office near you.

Immigration has stated that online reporting will not work if you have a entry to the country prior to 2013 since the database the system checks is for entries to the country. Also if you have gotten a new passport since your last entry to the country it is the same.

Immigration suggested I do a border hop for a new entry if I wanted to o online reporting (re-entry permit needed of course)

Thanks UBJ,appreciate this and all the other mountain of charitable work you do here !