Super Bowl Parties?

I don't understand why they play the fuccking game so early in the morning. ...

Bears 24-14

Hahahaha..this is a joke right? The fuccking game is being played in Miami Florida USA at 6:30 PM LOCAL time. Should they have the game at 3 in the morning local time so that we can watch it without having to get up? Do you seriously not understand time zones? Of course UBC is going to show it live. Weird.

I like your score though and agree.

Still waiting on a Colts backer to take me up on some action!

I believe the Colts won, 29-17. Sounds like a good game tho, worth getting up early in the morning for if you are a fan. At least better than some of the 42-7 routs of the past.

Looks like Mark Wolfe and mafaso are out some money today :o

I believe the Colts won, 29-17. Sounds like a good game tho, worth getting up early in the morning for if you are a fan. At least better than some of the 42-7 routs of the past.

Looks like Mark Wolfe and mafaso are out some money today :D

Ohh, yes, that it was, sbk, a real shocker, comedy of errors of all kinds, and very dramatic, with a multitude of turnovers in the pouring rain.What more could you wish for. Best Super Bowl I remember seeing, since the 49'ers era (since that was my early home town), and probably more entertaining, with the ball as slippery as a bar of soap!

Strange that you never hear from the losers, not ever to summarize the game. If they're reading this, don't drink up your losses! Not good for your reputation. :o

Edited by SamuiJens

I just finished watching the game (Monday night 11:00 pm) my friend taped it as we couldn't get up to watch it. He had to work so we had to avoid the internet all chat messages in the danger that we would accidentally see the score. I'm not dodging anybody.

Anyway, I don't know where the Bears Defense went! They were there in the 1st quarter then they must have went to McDonalds or something. They could not stop the Colts and it wasn't as if the Colts were playing all that exceptionally well. Plus the rain should have been a benefit to the defense but even that didn't help.

OH well, that's why they play the game.

Congrats SamuiJens! We need to talk!

I just finished watching the game (Monday night 11:00 pm) my friend taped it as we couldn't get up to watch it. He had to work so we had to avoid the internet all chat messages in the danger that we would accidentally see the score. I'm not dodging anybody.

Anyway, I don't know where the Bears Defense went! They were there in the 1st quarter then they must have went to McDonalds or something. They could not stop the Colts and it wasn't as if the Colts were playing all that exceptionally well. Plus the rain should have been a benefit to the defense but even that didn't help.

OH well, that's why they play the game.

Congrats SamuiJens! We need to talk!

Thanks mafaso, I thought with the first kick-off resulting in a TD for Bears, that it wouldn't come off as I'd hoped, but they finally took themselves together and won after the "Purple Rain" didn't materialize! But IMO I feel the best team won. Sorry about your loss.

By the way may they R.I.P (Rest In my Pocket)

Hey there Jens are you guys still partying after the superbowl ...? That's one long party ... Now I've got to get myself an invite to next years party then :D:D

Thats OK DJT next year the Thais are going to have a Buffalo Bowl..

One big mud pit throw in a couple of buffalos and get pissed watching them try to get out.. :o

By the way may they R.I.P (Rest In my Pocket)

Hey there Jens are you guys still partying after the superbowl ...? That's one long party ... Now I've got to get myself an invite to next years party then :D:D

Thats OK DJT next year the Thais are going to have a Buffalo Bowl..

One big mud pit throw in a couple of buffalos and get pissed watching them try to get out.. :o

Count me in! :D

David, hope you're up to try to win some bread, next year, or whenever. :D :D

Im always up for a bit of a party Jens .. put my name down :bah:

Already have, dude. Just fire along 1K for admission. :o

.....just kidding. :D

Got to keep rubbing it in huh? Will this thread ever go away!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! :D

David, hope you're up to try to win some bread, next year, or whenever. :D :D

Im always up for a bit of a party Jens .. put my name down :bah:

Already have, dude. Just fire along 1K for admission. :o

.....just kidding. :D

Got to keep rubbing it in huh? Will this thread ever go away!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! :D

I was talking to David, Mafaso, chill out, I gave you a month! :bah: