Video: Who is this foreign thief? Western woman steals Thai's camera

webfact

6 hours ago, mok199 said:

i noticed at Tesco the higher priced Forienger items like olive oil have those antitheft devices attached ...in HCM Vietnam, the SPAM was under lock and key...

Spam... under lock and key..  People eat this kind of food here?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nemo. said:

But you forget in Thai culture the scammer is considered intelligent and the scammed as stupid as a Buffalo. Not a police matter as caveat emptor.

Stealing a phone is theft.

What about stealing a camera tho

1 hour ago, bsdthai said:

Yep Thais never get in trouble. Ive lost vehicles and forced to move house a couple times. Just the other day i had people intentionally lighting fires behind our house in the hopes of causing damage but i had to pay 2000thb because my dog "might" have bit one of the guys even when it just looked like a pimple on the guys ass.

just had some weirdo probably a drug addict throwing rocks at my german shephards while there in my property but apparently its ok. Maybe hes learnt that he can get money from us thanks to police laziness, racism and corruption. wonder what would happen if i went and threw rocks at the neighbours dogs. id be deported probably. This country is screwed up.

Despite the fact that in this country to the question ...

-Whom you do not want as a neighbor ?
30% of people respond -People of other races !
Nevertheless, I think the problem is in you.

Edited by marqus12

Looks Russian or vicinity. Should be easy to catch if they hang around. 

I hang around 2-3 places for coffee/food and there is alot of this stealing especially if it's busy.. I would like to name 2 of the places.

But don't want TO GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH

I caught one guy and I blocked the door, he threw the backpack, but I wouldn't let him out until police came... And the manager wouldn't let him go out the back either. 

• Like 1

All funny low life people making a drama because they have nothing else to do in their life but checking their idiot friends facebook.

And more funny people here who cannot imagine that it could be their kids who stole something ! Would you jail 10 years also ? You are all ridiculous and do not see further than your own nose.

Edited by goegoe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadychris said:

For those who are saying they cant see that anything has been taken - maybe a visit to Top Charoen Optical is overdue.....

The image on the right clearly shows the camera on the chair beside the heffalump 'lady'. The image on the left shows that it has disappeared. As I don't see Paul Daniels anywhere close to hand, and the woman can be seen with her hand in her bag in the second image - you don't have to be Jacques Clouseau to work out that she has picked up said camera and put it in her bag...

So she put the camera in her bag then took it out then put it back in. @@@ the start of the cctv there is nothing on the chair next to her. And they read left to right here not same Arab.  You can do better Columbo I have faith

• Like 1

Sorry but this video is not proof of any theft it shows a lady with a pink camera but not where it came from. The missing camera was left around  3.00 / 3.30 pm the footage is from 5pm. Surely the tables would have been cleared after the first party left. We need to see footage of the camera there after 3.30 and just before the suspects arrived and then missing after they left.

Camera for 2000b, sells it for 500 to the next quality tourist with his luggage carried on the back.
Saves money for 4 nights in a mixed dorm...
Catch her and send her back home after 2 weeks in a cage !

4 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

I was skimmed for over THB 300,000 by Thai scammers - Brought all the evidence PLUS address and copy of ID to report with the police.
NOTHING happened. NOTHING.
Here a THB 2,000 phone is missing.... Something's not right.

don't mean to be curious. but how were you skimmed ? your bank account ? ATM card ? your cell phone ?...online store ?...could you give some more details please ?

Edited by observer90210

8 hours ago, mok199 said:

i noticed at Tesco the higher priced Forienger items like olive oil have those antitheft devices attached ...in HCM Vietnam, the SPAM was under lock and key...

..i just move mine to TRASH.

This is a classic example of how racist Thais are. This is only news because it was a westerner nicking a phone.

I am going home after a few years back to my own Racist country or it is now anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Odd that they don't show the footage of the woman (or whoever) actually taking the camera. All I could see was that she had something in her hand when the footage started and she put it into her fanny pouch that she had around her neck/shoulder.

A 2,000 baht Polaroid camera ? Having a quick look on Lazada and PowerBuy - not a lot of Polaroids for 2,000 (or less).3 in PowerBuy. 4 on MyBestBuy and Lazada - they can't get their **** together if it was handed to them in vacumm-sealed packages. Search for "Polaroid Instant Camera" and get 5,054 hits. Tell the list (of 5,054 hits) to sort by Lowest to Highest and the total drops to 2,716 items. Set maximum price limit to 2,200 baht and get 798 hits. Scroll through 10 of 20 pages of items, not one single "Instant Camera" but lots of water kettles, photo albums, mini-camera and "endoscope" camera attachments for telephones.

"Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 "  will get it for you on Lazada; a bit over 2k. popular again.

1 hour ago, cookieqw said:

So she put the camera in her bag then took it out then put it back in. @@@ the start of the cctv there is nothing on the chair next to her. And they read left to right here not same Arab.  You can do better Columbo I have faith

That's the way i saw it, there was nothing on the chair she rummaged about in her bag took the phone/camera out placed it on the chair beside her then had another rake in her bag then picked the phone/camera and put it back in her bag!

16 minutes ago, loll said:

I do not know if taking something so rechlessly left on a table should be considered theft that should be punished by 10 years in jail as some one suggested.

It did not occur to you that it was sarcastic humour? :saai:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mok199 said:

Lorra Yanks gonna go hungry :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1