Pattaya visa agent?

anyone know of a visa agent named Fon who works at ????travel in Pattaya

my buddy from up country lost his passport , now has new but wants to contact her to help him  trace retirement stamp and re- entry permit to have them put into new passport

he can’t remember name of travel company ? she works at

anyone?

Edited by notamember
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No need for an agent.

Immigration will check their database to get the information required to reinstate, his entry and extension of stay history when he goes to have his stamps redone.

i agree with your assessment but he would rather deal with Fon as she sorted his visa   and would rather not travel from CM to do it himself unless he has to 

I know a visa/travel agent named Fon. If it's the same gal I've dealt with her  a few times and she's a very nice person, and she speaks excellent English. I haven't seen her for a couple years now but last time I went to her she was near that Dolphin roundabout at the beach end of Pattaya Nua.

I think this is the company and number (WICS) - 038489366

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TSF said:

I know a visa/travel agent named Fon. If it's the same gal I've dealt with her  a few times and she's a very nice person, and she speaks excellent English. I haven't seen her for a couple years now but last time I went to her she was near that Dolphin roundabout at the beach end of Pattaya Nua.

I think this is the company and number (WICS) - 038489366

Thanks TSF, nice lady , good English but not the one he is seeking, she did not know him and the price was drastically different to what he paid. Ho Hum...