Chiang Mai "Botox" clinic raided; Quack doctor arrested

webfact

Chiang Mai "Botox" clinic raided; Quack doctor arrested

6pm.jpg

Police and public health authorities in Chiang Mai raided a recently opened beauty clinic and arrested a 26 year old Thai woman.

Yapha Nithijindawach said she trained as a doctor in South Korea but had no proof of that. She faces four serious charges including operating without any licences.

cm.jpg

The cops moved after complaints from the public about the "Dina Clinic Wetchakam" on the Chiang Mai to Lampang road next to the CM Computer Center in Muang district of the northern Thai province.

On the third floor of the three story building they found a surgery room. There were lots of dangerous drugs in the building and no equipment in the event of emergencies.

Another staff member was injecting Botox and there was Glutamine.

Yapha's claims about being a South Korean trained doctor were false, they said.

She faces charges of operating without a license, having no qualifications to perform medical work and two drugs offences.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-25

I wonder if it is like a number of things in life here, if you are foreign your claims will be vigorously investigated but if a Thai you are assumed to be telling the truth. Not a pop at Thai people just an observation.

2 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

No surprises here Fake Monks Fake Police Fake watches Fake Bags many Fake things here TIT

Ah Yes,, The LOS (Land of Smiles),and The LOF,,(Land Of Fakes) to include watches,police,hospitals,government,constitution,ETC....and never will it change,but these daily fakes keeps the country cheap enough to afford many of us  farangs the luxury of living here.

5 hours ago, alant said:

I wonder if it is like a number of things in life here, if you are foreign your claims will be vigorously investigated but if a Thai you are assumed to be telling the truth. Not a pop at Thai people just an observation.

Yawn...

6 hours ago, alant said:

Read the op... The lady in question is Thai. 

On 7/24/2018 at 10:17 PM, sanuk711 said:

So if you have no license .....how do you get to phone up and have these Medical drugs sent to you.??

Same way they access steroids.

Distributors who sell to anyone and often sourced from questionable manufacturers.

17 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Distributors who sell to anyone and often sourced from questionable manufacturers. 

Most steroids are completely legal in Thailand to be sold over the counter---- I know from your other post you seem to have a thing about them.....but you do understand that dont you ?

So you want to know are Steroids Legal in Thailand?

The answer is yes.  They are.  They are incredibly easy to obtain.  There are hormone replacement therapy clinics all over the place for Testosterone, Deca Durabolin, Insulin, HGH, Anavar, and Winstrol.....Google

Edited by sanuk711

• 2 weeks later...

i have been taking hgh and Botox for years in Thailand and have seen nothing but positive results.

Reliable places to get Pfizer Genotropin hgh 36iu pens ( almost impossibly to counterfeit ) are ADD-life anti-aging clinic in Bangkok and Thanyapura Integrative Health Clinic in Phuket. But you better be rich!!!

For the best gear and prices, I reccommend emailing Dr. Thaiger Klause. He supplies ALL the Thai celebs and the “lucky” farangs that find out about him. [email protected]

On 7/31/2018 at 1:11 PM, geriatrickid said:

And/or stolen by folks working in hospitals and sold to anybody with cash.

Etc.....

Edited by scorecard