Thailand Elite 5 year Easy Access - Perk question (limmo service)

I was not quite sure where to ask this question so mods please move this if its in the wrong section.

I am in the process of aquiring a 5 year Easy Access membership but I cant wrap my head around the info about the limmousine service. Now I intend to live in Hua Hin for the forseeable future. Will the limmo service drive me from Suvarnabhumi to Hua Hin and vice versa when I fly? It doesnt really state what the geographical boundaries for the service are.

Just checking with you guys if anyone has experience with this. I'll have to ask the Thailand Elite service about this otherwise.

1 minute ago, elviajero said:

There is, or was last time I enquired, a distance limit. I can't remember what that distance is, but I am almost certain they won't take you to Hua Hin from BKK.

It sounds natural but I do wish they could elaborate a little about those limits on their website ?

Its not a big deal spending 2500-3000 on a taxi on arrival but it did sound nice to perhaps get a limmo service. I guess the old adage about "if it sounds too god to be true..." applies somewhat.

• Like 1

It sounds natural but I do wish they could elaborate a little about those limits on their website ?

Its not a big deal spending 2500-3000 on a taxi on arrival but it did sound nice to perhaps get a limmo service. I guess the old adage about "if it sounds too god to be true..." applies somewhat.

Yes they should publish the range of the service. I seem to remember it being within 50km from the airport, but things might have changed.

Edited by elviajero

6 hours ago, elviajero said:

Yes they should publish the range of the service. I seem to remember it being within 50km from the airport, but things might have changed.

On the booking confirmation I received from them the other day they still show a 50km limit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

An OP here commented on the US Thai Embassy website about a ten-year O-X visa.

Is that the visa one gets with Thailand Elite? 90-day reporting? Annual check-in?

Not the same or even close.

It is a visa that allows unlimited one year entries for 5 years from the date of issue.

Yes for 90 day reports.

No one year check in unless it is to get a one year extension if you did not leave and re-enter the country for a year.

• Like 1