90 day reporting

My next 90 day reporting is due 21st August. I am travelling to Malaysia on 24th August and returning to Thailand on 30th August.

As I will be leaving the country less than 7 days after my reporting date do I need to visit Pattaya immigration before I go. When do I  have to report there after my return. 

There are different opinions on it.

Some say you can leave without a problem within the 7 days while others like me would say you should do the report to avoid the possibility of being fined for not doing it when you do your next report since the 7 days is only to do the report.

No problem leaving the country since immigration on departure do not check for the reports being done.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There are different opinions on it.

Some say you can leave without a problem within the 7 days while others like me would say you should do the report to avoid the possibility of being fined for not doing it when you do your next report since the 7 days is only to do the report.

No problem leaving the country since immigration on departure do not check for the reports being done.

OK Thanks. Would I then need to report back to immigration within 24 hours of my return.

5 minutes ago, lelapin said:

OK Thanks. Would I then need to report back to immigration within 24 hours of my return.

Not for the 90 day report. It would be due 90 days from the date you enter the country.

If the office you report to wants a TM30 report every time you enter the country you would have to do it within 24 hours of arriving at your residence.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not for the 90 day report. It would be due 90 days from the date you enter the country.

If the office you report to wants a TM30 report every time you enter the country you would have to do it within 24 hours of arriving at your residence.

OK. I think when I go in to report I will check what their rules are re me reporting again within 24 hours of my return.

Seems crazy as I have been living in this house for 4 years.

13 minutes ago, lelapin said:

OK. I think when I go in to report I will check what their rules are re me reporting again within 24 hours of my return.

You could do the report up to 15 days early at your leisure.

I agree having to do a TM30 report every time you enter the country is crazy. IMO it is not needed according to the immigration act but others disagree.

5 hours ago, lelapin said:

You don’t need to report your address (90 day) because you are leaving within the time allowed to report.

This member asked the same question.