90 days online reporting

That message has been discussed many times in this pinned topic since it was started.

It basically means your record could not be found in the database the system checks.

Many times it due to an error when entering the required fields. Best to only complete the required fields marked with a *.

Not using the dropdown menu for your nationality.

An entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 1:02 PM, ubonjoe said:

Many times it due to an error when entering the required fields. Best to only complete the required fields marked with a *.Not using the dropdown menu for your nationality.

Error is same i can't do it online. Is it because  it's my first 90day reporting  ?

3 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes, you are not yet in the system so need to do the first report in person.

When doing the online report application it not necessary for you to of done a 90 day report before. A person is in the database the system accesses from the date they did their last entry to the country.

If the application is completed it is sent to the local immigration office for approval. That is when it might be denied.

Seems the on- line reporting is working now so thought I'd give it a try. 

Filled in the on-line form with no problem then sat back waiting for the confirmation to arrive in my mail box.

I had applied 12 days before reporting date but  after a few days when nothing came to my mail box I checked on the Web site to see what progress if any. 

Seems my application was "Pending" Pending!.jpg.06aa212c4332984b0a63844a8407c285.jpg

OK seems fair enough so I keep waiting and checking and every day I just get the "Pending" notice.

My reporting day came and went so thought it best to go to the actual Immigration office before I got any overstay  problems.

Even though by this time I was a few days over my report day had no problem with the extension. 

I had taken a print out of the "Pending" page and asked them what it actually means. Seems though Head Office had acknowledged my application it had not been able to find the right office to pass my application onto so in theory it could have been "Pending" for all eternity. (and beyond) ?

Lucky I did go to the office to get my extension or I could have been I serious problem.

So the point of this post is for anyone who gets a "Pending" notice check that there is "Immigration Branch Office in your Resident area"  listed or your application could be "Pending" longtime (and beyond)

?