Bkk-pattaya Hosp/clinic And Plastic Surgery

celebrateOften

Hello --

I have read some dicey things on this forum abt using this hosp/clinic for face lifts. Does anyone have good experiences to report? If so, which MDs do you recommend?

If I were you I'd go to Bumrungrad in Bangkok. You can look on internet site and find a doctor who has qualifications to suit you and at initial appointment ask him how many he has done. I'm sure there's folks here who have used PBH and been satisfied. I only know one and she had neck done as well and it looked peculiar.

Hello --

I have read some dicey things on this forum abt using this hosp/clinic for face lifts. Does anyone have good experiences to report? If so, which MDs do you recommend?

If I were you I'd go to Bumrungrad in Bangkok. You can look on internet site and find a doctor who has qualifications to suit you and at initial appointment ask him how many he has done. I'm sure there's folks here who have used PBH and been satisfied. I only know one and she had neck done as well and it looked peculiar.

Thanks!

I beleive the cosmetic surgery at BPH is very good, I have had one treatment and it was very well performed with results much better that I could have imagined, a friend just gave his GF a nice new top set and they look wonderful and she states it was virtually painless and again well carried out. ( they wont let me test drive them thogh )

I think you will find good and bad stories from all of the Thai Hospitals, you cant please all of the people all of the time.

Was it something small or a face lift or big operation?

I think it would be good to know if the surgeon can do a facelift and get comments like yours??

I beleive the cosmetic surgery at BPH is very good, I have had one treatment and it was very well performed with results much better that I could have imagined, a friend just gave his GF a nice new top set and they look wonderful and she states it was virtually painless and again well carried out. ( they wont let me test drive them thogh )

I think you will find good and bad stories from all of the Thai Hospitals, you cant please all of the people all of the time.

Was it something small or a face lift or big operation?

I think it would be good to know if the surgeon can do a facelift and get comments like yours??

Virtually painess -- I should try it myself!

• 1 year later...