Rhode Island Red Rooster

8 hours ago, djayz said:

If you check "Backyard chickens Thailand" on facebook, you might find something there. 

Lot closer to Buriram and a lot cheaper than BYC. This is a government operation must be Thai to use. About 15 baht  a chick and  you take the lot anywhere from 100 to 200 chicks. Must sign up and they will notify you. They will also point you in the correct direction for vaccinations and care.

Surin Livestock Breeding And Research Center. 90 Moo 9, Surin - Prasat Road, Tambon Na Bua, Amphoe Mueang, Surin, 32000. Surin, Thailand. Service Category: Government Offices. Tel No: 044-512 828. 

Lot closer to Buriram and a lot cheaper than BYC. This is a government operation must be Thai to use. About 15 baht  a chick and  you take the lot anywhere from 100 to 200 chicks. Must sign up and they will notify you. They will also point you in the correct direction for vaccinations and care.

Surin Livestock Breeding And Research Center. 90 Moo 9, Surin - Prasat Road, Tambon Na Bua, Amphoe Mueang, Surin, 32000. SurinThailand. Service Category: Government Offices. Tel No: 044-512 828. 

[/url]

Thank you for that info. I had already checked with them but i need a rooster. I will check the Facebook cites

Sent from my SM-G950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived