Question about extension of stay

Hi to everybody!

A friend of mine is going to come back to Thailand with me under visa exemption for 28 days and travel around. She has worked in Thailand and she left from Suvarnabhumi without any problem. Her company cancelled her Work Permit after she left (so no overstay involved), but she has not cancelled her extension of stay. She could do it without any problem. It was July 2017.

My question is if she could face any question in Suvarnabhumi when she wants to enter under Visa exemption next month.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know what is the earliest number of days, prior to the expiration of a one year visa extension, that you can apply early for a new extension of a Retirement Visa?  I have a surgery appointment scheduled on October 1st in the USA, and my Extension expires on 6 November.  I'd like to do the extension before I depart for the surgery.  Thanks in advance for the answer.  Tim

16 minutes ago, au82tiger said:

Does anyone know what is the earliest number of days, prior to the expiration of a one year visa extension, that you can apply early for a new extension of a Retirement Visa?  I have a surgery appointment scheduled on October 1st in the USA, and my Extension expires on 6 November.  I'd like to do the extension before I depart for the surgery.  Thanks in advance for the answer.  Tim

Most offices allow 30 days - some 45 days . If you take appointment cards etc to the office I am sure they would assist this.

Most of the large offices will do it unto 45 days early. If you're applying at one of the smaller offices, and need to apply more than 30 days early, it would be best to contact them ahead of time, explain the justified need to apply early, and they could (discretionary) make a concession if necessary.