Sliding Glass Doors

TPUBON

7 hours ago, phibunmike said:

Yongkit Aluminium in Ubon (very roughly opposite Do Home). Speak to Boom, he speaks fluent English. His mobile number is 0880967378.

Thank you phibunmike. Is it located on the same road as Peppers? At least that's what maps is telling me.

No, its the big DIY shed between Ubon's Chinatown and Warin. Head for Warin over the main town bridge and after 1km you'll see it on your right hand side. Large high awning over its car parking. Also known as Ubon Watsadu. Big orange sign on top - can't miss itimage.png.7e6ae95bc3bc9f03d9c6d14377cb1ddf.png

image.png

19 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

No, its the big DIY shed between Ubon's Chinatown and Warin. Head for Warin over the main town bridge and after 1km you'll see it on your right hand side. Large high awning over its car parking. Also known as Ubon Watsadu. Big orange sign on top - can't miss itimage.png.7e6ae95bc3bc9f03d9c6d14377cb1ddf.png

image.png

I got it. Thanks

DoHome have them in a DIY uPVC. Price is cheap but come in a fixed ready made size. Not a problem to chase out the walls to get it to fit. They also do a double sliding door security grill to match. I bought both along with replacing all my wooden windows. No problems if you are DIY competant.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:16 PM, Rally123 said:

DoHome have them in a DIY uPVC. Price is cheap but come in a fixed ready made size. Not a problem to chase out the walls to get it to fit. They also do a double sliding door security grill to match. I bought both along with replacing all my wooden windows. No problems if you are DIY competant.

Also ready made ones available in Global House etc.

Archived