Anglo / Thai couples?

6 hours ago, smotherb said:

So, in your mind it could only be the Thai girls who wanted to go out and couldn't get away alone, or maybe those who wanted to show-off their ATMs for bragging rights over the other ladies of negotiable virtue who would even go out with their fat balding old farangs.

However, I neither saw the fat balding old farang caveat nor the reference to Thai ladies of negotiable virtue in the OP's post. You seem to have added those issues on your own.

Could your narrow perception be the result of a fat balding old farang who took your Thai gf away?

Heh, looks like I stirred, if not a hornets', then at least an aphids', nest.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/4/2018 at 3:03 PM, trianglechoke said:

Bro, they are everywhere........... are u blind?

yes, quite. I see them everywhere I go, indeed  my wife and I are one such couple.  You can't move in Tesco or Big C for mixed couples doing the weekly shop. 

• Like 2

On 8/4/2018 at 6:46 PM, PerkinsCuthbert said:

What self-respecting Thai babe would want to be seen in public, in broad daylight, with her thirty-years-older, balding, fat ATM, when with a little judicious planning and lying she can spend an enjoyable evening gossiping on her phone with her friends, while watching Thai soaps from a comfy sofa?

all of them!! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

but she is educated hates Thai soaps(actually loves the old British series like Downton Abbey) and we mix with couples like ourselves,but then you seem to know more about the sort you write about,

That's funny. It's the same sort of peasant soap for the British.

• Sad 1