Info on this woman under horse drawing

Trujillo

Actually this is one of the earlier paintings by Alphaeus Philemon Cole which captures the aftermath of Emily Davisons attempt to grab the bridle of "Anmer" belonging to King George V in the 1913 Epson Derby.

Sadly she died in the attempt a few days later with a crushed skull and internal injuries though the painting doesnt depict this.

What?....time for my meds again?

• Haha 2

What I`ve been told is that this is some type of ancient Thai art, the horse represents a strong powerful man, the woman represents a prostitute and the text is a sort of prayer and description.

Back in old Thailand, prostitution was not frowned upon, it was even accepted by wives that their husbands could use prostitutes. Every village and every community had it`s lady houses. In Chiang Mai for example, up to 20 years ago the city still had it`s abundance of lady houses and they were everywhere in Bangkok. Even today there is still a thriving sex industry in Thailand that westerners rarely get to know about.

I have seen many of these far north in smaller villages. I think it is

just an old form of Bestiality as it was not just horses but other animals too.

Same as Orang37 said

animist/magical image of bestiality. The inscriptions may be a mix of mantras and magic symbols