Master Degree in TESL in Bangkok

Is anybody interested in getting a master degree in TESL in Bangkok via face to face to study? I work for a language center in Thailand and we are looking to form of cohort of 24 people so that we can partner with Framingham State University (USA) to offer an M.Ed. TESL degree at a central Bangkok location. Framingham State University (FSU) is a fully accredited US university with a long history of providing quality teacher education both on campus in the US as well as at various locations abroad. For years, they have been offering M.Ed. in International Education degrees at two locations in Bangkok, but this would be the first opportunity to pursue a masters in TESL via FSU in Bangkok. We already have about 10 people interested internally and are now looking elsewhere to round out the necessary numbers. At approximately 200,000 Thai baht all told, FSU's international master degree offerings are much more affordable than anything else available in Thailand that compares as well as much more affordable than any of the better online providers of such degrees. In addition, one can pay in four or five installments as study progresses. Proposed dates would include a two-week session in December 2018, a two-week session in April 2019, and then a repeat of those dates the following year. 

For more information on FSU, google: "Framingham State University M.Ed. Concentration in The Teaching of English as a Second language (TESL)"

Or PM me and I will answer any questions you may have as well as send you an e-brochure and etc. 

Archived