Ambulance kills buffalo, patient transferred to another, in Nakhon Si Thammarat

webfact

Ambulance kills buffalo, patient transferred to another, in Nakhon Si Thammarat

By The Nation

Bu1.jpg

Picture//Thai Rath

An ambulance transferring a stroke patient crashed into a water buffalo on a Nakhon Si Thammarat road, killing the big animal early on Tuesday, police said.

The patient had to be transferred to another ambulance to take her to Thung Song district hospital.

Police said the accident happened at 12.30am on the Asia highway No 41 in Tambon Nong Hong in Thung Song district.

The driver of the first ambulance, Watchara Mahasuk, 50, said when he arrived at the spot three buffalo suddenly ran across the road and he hit one of them.

His ambulance, belonging to Bang Khan Hospital, was seriously damaged and could not continue to transport the patient, Kanyawee Sukkaew, 40, to Thung Song Hospital and he had to call another ambulance to aid her.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352097

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-08-14

I hope the stroke victim wasn't too traumatised.

However, that's the funniest story today, even allowing for the BKK deputy governor about to lose his shirt over gay sex in the park.

What happened to the buffalo, was there an emergency barbecue service quickly on hand?

3 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

What happened to the buffalo, was there an emergency barbecue service quickly on hand?

Oohh! Forgot to mention, that they still have a couple of kilo left at the local market. 320 Baht/kg!

Yeah, I mean the buffalo.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Ambulance kills buffalo, patient transferred to another

It's just struck me, I think the headline would be better saying "Buffalo killed by ambulance, transferred to another." Otherwise it gives the impression the patient was transferred to another buffalo - which I'm sure they weren't - or were they?

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:

It's just struck me, I think the headline would be better saying "Buffalo killed by ambulance, transferred to another." Otherwise it gives the impression the patient was transferred to another buffalo - which I'm sure they weren't - or were they?

In your example, the buffalo would be transferred to another ambulance.

23 hours ago, Get Real said:

What? Not even the buffalos have learned to give way for the ambulance. How can we expect the human population in the country to do that?

Yeah they stopped IQ testing buffalos. Too embarrassing..

Archived