Solex

luckyluke

solex

Unfortunately Solex international (Thailand) is not related to the 'real' Solex, these guys sell locks. There was even a trade-mark dispute with Solex Weber (actually Magnetti Marelli) http://www.patent.gov.uk/tm/legal/decisions/2000/o26400.pdf

Actually Solex Weber (MM) don't make the auto cycles either, that's actually Velosolex who now manufacture to the original 1940s drawings in Hungary.

I am looking for a kind of Solex,no electric bicycle,but small cc motorcycle,live in Pattaya,thanks

In the Pattaya Mail from 9.02. is a France made Velosolex for sale. Advertisement Text: 50ccm engine, repainted and overhaulded, original condition, Asking 22'000 Baht

I have no connection to the seller. So I have no Idea about this Solex. Will pm you the contact details

I am looking for a kind of Solex,no electric bicycle,but small cc motorcycle,live in Pattaya,thanks

In the Pattaya Mail from 9.02. is a France made Velosolex for sale. Advertisement Text: 50ccm engine, repainted and overhaulded, original condition, Asking 22'000 Baht

I have no connection to the seller. So I have no Idea about this Solex. Will pm you the contact details

Thanks again.