Koh Samui motorcycle hire

6 minutes ago, Amusements said:

What part of the island are you going to be staying at? There are so many places to rent from, it would help to narrow a place down for you.

Thanks I will check with my wife and get back to you
cheers

12 minutes ago, Amusements said:

What part of the island are you going to be staying at? There are so many places to rent from, it would help to narrow a place down for you.

Hi,

Changwen Noi Beach, 

Chaweng 

When in Chaweng Noi, walk out on the ring road, take right, up the hill, there's a bold Thai guy renting out scooters on the right side of the road, opposite the Chinese seafood buffet. 

You can also ask the hotel, they often have a guy that delivers a rental to your hotel. (probably the same bold guy). 

I live in the neighbourhood. 

1 minute ago, Development at Khaoyai said:

Noi,  opposite Choeng Mon Resort is absolutely delightful, helpful and honest to deal with, as well as having some well maintained bikes from 150 baht per day if you take it for the whole of your stay.

Choengmon is nothing near Chaweng Noi. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, philcon said:

Thanks, 150bht is good, the bike shop does not have to be too close I will find it

cheers

Choengmon is 20 min drive, with motorbike... 

You can get 100 baht per day if renting for a month in Chaweng Noi. 

13 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

Choengmon is 20 min drive, with motorbike... 

You can get 100 baht per day if renting for a month in Chaweng Noi. 

agree 20min is a bit of a hike, Chaweng Noi is better option. We just stayed in Karon very few shops rent without passport. So i hope this is not an issue in Chaweng. I have licence, but never leave passport. Lost Australian passport now $860 to replace. Thanks

2 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

When in Chaweng Noi, walk out on the ring road, take right, up the hill, there's a bold Thai guy renting out scooters on the right side of the road, opposite the Chinese seafood buffet. 

You can also ask the hotel, they often have a guy that delivers a rental to your hotel. (probably the same bold guy). 

I live in the neighbourhood. 

Do you mean bald PS?....as in Kojak.

4 hours ago, philcon said:

agree 20min is a bit of a hike, Chaweng Noi is better option. We just stayed in Karon very few shops rent without passport. So i hope this is not an issue in Chaweng. I have licence, but never leave passport. Lost Australian passport now $860 to replace. Thanks

Walking will take two hours to Choengmon. 

Offer copy passport and 3000 baht deposit for rental.