Employee's Annual Holidays

Hi

I'd like to know, for a general Thai office worker who has a salary of 8,000baht per month, how many days of Annual Vacation is he entitled to per year?

How about the number of "Sick Leave", "Maternity Leave", "Hospitalisation Leave" and "Personal Business Leave"?

And how much is the Social Secruity for the salary of 8,000baht?

Thanks!

Hi

I'd like to know, for a general Thai office worker who has a salary of 8,000baht per month, how many days of Annual Vacation is he entitled to per year?

How about the number of "Sick Leave", "Maternity Leave", "Hospitalisation Leave" and "Personal Business Leave"?

Thanks!

Try http://www.bia.co.th/013.html for answers, but annual vacation, you must give 6 days plus public holidays, however most international comapnies we work with give 10, rising after a couple of years service and salary has nothing to do with it. Sick leave well there is no limit.....

Hi

Thanks!

Try http://www.bia.co.th/013.html for answers, but annual vacation, you must give 6 days plus public holidays, however most international comapnies we work with give 10, rising after a couple of years service and salary has nothing to do with it. Sick leave well there is no limit.....

Sick leave is limited on the days beeing sick, at least where I come from you only stay at home when you are sick. How can you limited that per law?