Investigation Suggestions?

helenaj

Hello all !

My brother likes this girl and I think she's pretty cool too. Before he gets too serious, he wants to make sure she's on the up and up, i.e. not married, single and sincere. I don't know how you investigate sincerity, but checking if she's married should be easy enough. I tried contacting Thai-Spy.com, but never heard from them. Any suggestions? We live in the Bangkok area. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :o

Of course you can get this girl investigated; there's always companies that will do this form of checking. I agree with devildog, though. If a guy was entering into a relationship with me & I later found out he'd had me investigated, I would be mortified & it would make me think very seriously about him (his sister if she'd egged him on) & our relationship. If he doesn't trust her now, what's the point of going any further? If he does, then maybe he should take a chance...

Hello all !

My brother likes this girl and I think she's pretty cool too. Before he gets too serious, he wants to make sure she's on the up and up, i.e. not married, single and sincere. I don't know how you investigate sincerity, but checking if she's married should be easy enough. I tried contacting Thai-Spy.com, but never heard from them. Any suggestions? We live in the Bangkok area. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :o

Hi helenaj, I would be more than happy to give you and your brother some free advice,and explain his options...

Please feel free to have your brother contact us through our website:

TPE II

ps. I advise you to not do anything without your brothers knowledge and explicit permission.

Edited by endure
No email addresses or droplinks in posts please

Get your brother to buy her one of these mobile phones, she'll never know

Hopefully they'll do one in a newer model, Thais love the latest mobile :D

mrbojangles,

At 82,500+ THB I don't think that is a viable option...

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results Live mid-market rates as of 2007.02.07 15:34:05 UTC.

2,395.00 USD = 82,540.13 THB

1 USD = 34.4635 THB

1 THB = 0.0290162 USD

By their own admission it has its limitations…

Q : How sensitive is the microphone and how far from the phone can I hear ?

A : The microphone is the same microphone that is used to make a normal conversation

located in the mouth piece of the phone. Though the microphone is very sensitive there

is no way to know how far can you hear, the general rule is that you can hear the same

as if someone "forgot" to press the END button on the keypad.

Q : When the Spy Phone is busy, can I call it in to listen ?

A : No, you will hear a busy signal or you will transfer to the voice mail.

Q : What happens when someone wants to make a call while I monitor the Spy Phone ?

A : You will hear them dialing, hang up and let them finish the call.

TPE Conclusion:

1. If the target (in this case the TGF) puts the phone in his/her hand/shoulder/bag or the pocket of hius/her jeans, or leave it in the living room while he/she is active elsewhere, etc, then it is useless…

2. If you can’t call it and listen in to the current conversation, then once again it is useless…

3. One point the company does not address is the cost of you calling the Spy Phone on the off chance that it is in the right location at the right time…

TPE II

ps.There is a much cheaper alternative but I have to find the link first...

Bear with me please! :o

Get your brother to buy her one of these mobile phones, she'll never know

Hopefully they'll do one in a newer model, Thais love the latest mobile :D

mrbojangles,

Sorry, TPE, i was having a bit of a joke. I wasn't seriously suggesting it, there is some excellent stuff on that site though and expensive :o

P.S. Forgot to say, with this post being in the Fun and entertainment forum i thought it was supposed to be a bit of a wind up. If this person is serious, i think it should have gone in the General forum and not in here.

Edited by endure

Hello all !

Hi helenaj, I would be more than happy to give you and your brother some free advice,and explain his options...

Please feel free to have your brother contact us through our website:

Or email me directly at: [email protected]

TPE II

ps. I advise you to not do anything without your brothers knowledge and explicit permission.

if he really needs to go to that extent, why even be serious with this girl? I could understand if he had a good cause for suspicion, but to investigate her "just to make sure"??? Someone has security issues........

Do him and her a favor and don't go through with something this ignorant.

if he really needs to go to that extent, why even be serious with this girl? I could understand if he had a good cause for suspicion, but to investigate her "just to make sure"??? Someone has security issues........

Considering spending the rest of your life with someone? Why would anyone NOT have someone investigated? The primary thing you want to find out isn't what she's done or been. It's whether she is lying about anything. Anything any woman would claim I would feel free to investigate. Virgin? Great, oh, here's a surprise visit to a female gynecologist. Never been married? I can ask around your family and check public records. The issue is credibility. If someone will lie, there is no foundation upon which to BUILD trust. The investigation can search for clues to her credibility.

If a man is trying to woo some woman, and claims he has never been to a prostitute, for example, but his plane fares and hotel receipts all point to being nestled in the heart of where there is a lot of it going on, would it not be worthwhile looking a little closer? If someone claims to hate cold weather but spends every winter in some ski resort, would it not challenge his credibility?

I have generally found that the only people who get defensive when you ask pointed questions are people who are hiding something.

If you find she isn't lying to you about anything, as far as you can prove, then you have more confidence in her character.

Oh, and there are GPS enabled cellular phones, too, so you can track just where she's been and compare it to where she says she's been.

Why do men feel suspicious of women? Because women, with no money, with nothing, can attract "attention" by virtue of just not saying "no." Men have to have expend effort to get in trouble, it isn't that they are more intrinsically trustworthy. For women the world over, trouble comes to their door with it's tongue hanging out and it's trousers already unzipped.

Considering spending the rest of your life with someone? Why would anyone NOT have someone investigated? The primary thing you want to find out isn't what she's done or been. It's whether she is lying about anything. Anything any woman would claim I would feel free to investigate. Virgin? Great, oh, here's a surprise visit to a female gynecologist. Never been married? I can ask around your family and check public records. The issue is credibility. If someone will lie, there is no foundation upon which to BUILD trust. The investigation can search for clues to her credibility.

If a man is trying to woo some woman, and claims he has never been to a prostitute, for example, but his plane fares and hotel receipts all point to being nestled in the heart of where there is a lot of it going on, would it not be worthwhile looking a little closer? If someone claims to hate cold weather but spends every winter in some ski resort, would it not challenge his credibility?

I have generally found that the only people who get defensive when you ask pointed questions are people who are hiding something.

If you find she isn't lying to you about anything, as far as you can prove, then you have more confidence in her character.

Oh, and there are GPS enabled cellular phones, too, so you can track just where she's been and compare it to where she says she's been.

Why do men feel suspicious of women? Because women, with no money, with nothing, can attract "attention" by virtue of just not saying "no." Men have to have expend effort to get in trouble, it isn't that they are more intrinsically trustworthy. For women the world over, trouble comes to their door with it's tongue hanging out and it's trousers already unzipped.

Wow! Must be fun being in a relationship with you! Do you issue your partners with log books that they have to fill in to say "where, when & how"? Do you then spend your evenings poring over these books, receipts, GPS phone records etc trying to catch them out? You say that in your experience, if people get on the defensive it's because they have something to hide. Well, in my experience, people that think in the same way as you have either been badly burned or have pathologically jealous & insecure personalities. Either way, someone with issues like yours is best to be avoided relationship wise, IMO. :o

Wow! Must be fun being in a relationship with you! Do you issue your partners with log books that they have to fill in to say "where, when & how"? Do you then spend your evenings poring over these books, receipts, GPS phone records etc trying to catch them out? You say that in your experience, if people get on the defensive it's because they have something to hide. Well, in my experience, people that think in the same way as you have either been badly burned or have pathologically jealous & insecure personalities. Either way, someone with issues like yours is best to be avoided relationship wise, IMO. :o

i was going to reply myself, but i think you said it all NR :D

now i gotta go check my spouse cam and cell phone wire tap and see what my wife is doing at the grocery store............

Thank you everyone for your input!!!

I don't know what he will do. I actually thinks she's pretty cool. I like her. I think he's very nervous because of stories about Thai ladies and foreigners. One thing that caused his curiosity was her education. He wants to help her with her education (university), but has reason to doubt if she finished secondary schooling. Other than the uniform, he has not seen anything, ID, grades, tests. I told him if she is lying, it may be out of embarrassment.

Anyways, the decision is his, but if she ever found out - OY!!!!! :o She's definitely a hot -tempered lady! :D

Again thanks!!!