Dead cadet’s family requests investigation of autopsy doctors

snoop1130

Dead cadet’s family requests investigation of autopsy doctors

By The Nation

21707e60fa3d328ac2a02e33ef09a30a.jpeg

The family of a cadet who died in suspicious circumstances urged the Medical Council on Wednesday to investigate the doctors that performed his autopsy last year at the military-owned hospital.

Last October, 18-year-old cadet Phakhapong “Meay” Tanyakan died reportedly after being disciplined by his seniors at the Armed Forces Academies Preparatory School (AFAPS). 

Doctors at the Phramongkutklao Hospital identified acute cardiac arrest as the cause of Phakhapong’s death. 

“We do not trust doctors there,” Phakhapong’s elder sister Supicha Tanyakan said Wednesday.

An official at the Medical Council said the investigation would likely take about six or seven months.

Phakhapong’s family has been seeking justice for his death since last year. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352721

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-8-22

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

“We do not trust doctors there,” Phakhapong’s elder sister Supicha Tanyakan said Wednesday.

An official at the Medical Council said the investigation would likely take about six or seven months.

or most probably six or seven years.   Not trusting those who are totally unaccountable ?  How rude

14 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

reminds me a little of " A Few Good Men " Maybe they think the family 'can't handle the truth'.

Reminds me CC ( you might not of seen it )  'The two Ronnies '   and the worm that turned. When you read some of the things going on now the quiet folk are saying enough is enough , fed up with being told where their place in society is.

14 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Good on this family. At the very least, their perseverance will make ‘seniors’ think twice about how they discipline cadets in the future. 

Won't make one scrap of difference, we can and do what we like, we have excellent autopsy Dr's on our side. 

17 hours ago, Cadbury said:

This will be a cover up extraordinaire. The Thai military are masters at it.

Do they in fact cover up or do they merely demonstrate a complete absence of compassion and empathy?

Remember Prawit's comment something like, I went through training and I didnt die! 

They are Caring Understanding Nice Types aren't they.

Archived